The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

profile picture under post?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved profile picture under post?

Post by IdaTR on September 16th 2012, 2:19 pm

Why does this happen:
?

The code for the BCCode is:
Code:
    <center>[table style="border:1px solid black;width:90%;" cellspacing="30"][tr][td][center][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/34xpzyu.jpg[/img][/center][/td][/tr][/table]</center>
    <center>[table style="border:1px solid black;width:90%;" cellspacing="30"][/center][tr][td][b][right]NAVN:[/right][/b][/td][td][spoiler=forklaring][size=10][center]Et navn skal fortælle
    omkring hvor Klanen
    repræsentere eller har noget
    at gøre med dets mål[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td][td][b][right]LEDER:[/right][/b][/td][td][spoiler=Forklaring][size=10][center]En fiktiv eller ikke-fiktiv person.
    (skal indeholde fulde navn og race
    samt magier, svage og styrkende
    punkter (kun to dog hvis det er en fiktiv))[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td][/tr][tr][td][b][right]OPRINDELSE:[/right][/b][/td][td][spoiler=Forklaring][size=10][center]Hvornår blev klanen oprettet
    (indsæt år)[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td][td][b][right]OPHOLDS STED:[/right][/b][/td][td][spoiler=Forklaring][size=10]Hvor opholder mødestedet sig[/size][/spoiler][/td][/tr][tr][td][b][right]KENDETEGN:[/right][/b][/td][td][spoiler=forklaring][size=10][center]Hvilke tegn
    identificere medlemmerne?[/center][/spoiler][/td][td][right][b]TRADITIONER:[/b][/right][/td][td][spoiler=Forklaring][size=10][center]Har din klan traditioner
    som er særligt fremtrædende?[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td][/tr][tr][td][right][b]TYPISK RACE:[/b][/right][/td][td][spoiler=forklaring][size=10][center]Hvilken race ser man
    typisk i klanen, eller er det kun én
    specifik race der bliver tolereret[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td][td][right][b]OPTAGELSES RITUAL:[/b][/right][/td][td][spoiler=Forklaring][size=10][center]Har din Klan et
    optagelses ritual?[/center][/size][/spoiler]
    [/td][/tr]</center>[/table]

<center>[table style="border:1px solid black;width:90%;" cellspacing="30"][tr][td][b][center]MÅL[/center][/b]
    [center][i]Hvad er målet for din klan, hvad skal det opnå?[/i]

[b]BAGGRUND[/b]
    [i]Selvvalgt, skriv omkring baggrunden for din klan, hvorfor er den ligepræcis oprettet?[/i][/center]
    [/td][/tr]</center>[/table]

Normally the profile pic, and profile text stands at the right next to the post.

Last edited by IdaTR on September 19th 2012, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

IdaTR
Forumember

Female Posts : 339
Language : Danish, english

http://nionevrien.forumq.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: profile picture under post?

Post by Sanket on September 17th 2012, 5:55 pm

In the code you posted there are many places where you are using html.
Code:
<center></center>
You are merging html with bbcode, which i think is causing the problem.

For the above you can replace it with just the bbcode.
Code:

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IdaTR on September 19th 2012, 12:02 am

I know but its not that, when I use the bbc for the center position nothing happens, thats why I have the html code for it.

I have on many other tablet the
Code:
<center> </center>
where it works perfectly out.

IdaTR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by IdaTR on September 19th 2012, 12:33 am

found out :3 thx! I mimed the
Code:
<center></center>
to one, and it worked :3

Code:

<center>[table style="border:1px solid black; width:90%"][tr][td][center][img]IMG URL[/img][/center][/td][/tr][/table]

[table style="border:1px solid black; width:90%"; cellspacing="30"]
[tr][td][b]TEXT [/b][/td][td][spoiler][size=10][center]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td]
[td][b]TEXT [/b][/td][td][spoiler][size=10][center]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]TEXT [/b][/td][td][spoiler][size=10][center]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td]
[td][b]TEXT [/b][/td][td][spoiler][size=10]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/size][/spoiler][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]TEXT [/b][/td][td][spoiler][size=10][center]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/center][/spoiler][/td]
[td][b]TEXT[/b][/td][td][spoiler][size=10][center]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]TEXT[/b][/td][td][spoiler][size=10][center]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td]
[td] [b]TEXT[/b][/td][td][spoiler][size=10][center]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/center][/size][/spoiler][/td][/tr][/table]

[table style="border:1px solid black; width:90%;" cellspacing="40"][tr][td][b][center]TEXT [/b]
[i]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/i]

[b]TEXT[/b]
[i]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/i][/center][/td][/tr][/table]</center>

IdaTR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on September 19th 2012, 5:49 am

Topic Solved & Locked
Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35613
Language : English

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum