The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration form problem

2 posters

Go down

Registration form problem Empty Registration form problem

Post by jjan1 September 22nd 2012, 12:03 pm

Hi. Is it possible to add non-mandatory questions to registration form? I mean if i would like to ask people's location on registration form but they still had an option to choose between answering or not answering. I noticed when i add some questions to profile field and if i put it to mandatory, the question appears to registration form but if set it non-mandatory, it disappears. Please help.

Also this would be good suggestion. If it's not possible right now you should add an option to put the question to registration form or not even if it isn't a mandatory question.

Other question. I don't know what is this in English but i guess it's "List of users" . It can be founded from the navigation bar. At the moment there are things like Join Date, Last Visit, Number of Visits... and Humour, is it possible to delete this humour thing and change it?
jjan1

Language : Finnish

Back to top Go down

Registration form problem Empty Re: Registration form problem

Post by jjan1 September 25th 2012, 1:25 pm

Yes member list of course, my bad. Smile
At the moment there are: Avatar - Username - Humour - Join Date - Last Visit - Posts - PM - Homepage. I just want to get that humour off there.

I think you really should add an option to choose what fields you want to get to registration form.
jjan1

Language : Finnish

Back to top Go down

Registration form problem Empty Re: Registration form problem

Post by FDF Portuguese October 1st 2012, 12:51 am

Hello,

If you let people choose the fields isn't necessary to put in on the register...

They can go to her own profile and check!

Wink
FDF Portuguese

Language : Portuguese, English

Back to top Go down