The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different background images for different areas?

2 posters

Go down

Different background images for different areas? Empty Different background images for different areas?

Post by jjan1 September 26th 2012, 1:34 am

Well, title says it all. Right now, im using Design theme: http://demo.nicetheme.com/forum?theme_id=159427 .. with my own background image
jjan1

Language : Finnish

Back to top Go down

Different background images for different areas? Empty Re: Different background images for different areas?

Post by jjan1 September 26th 2012, 12:10 pm

I'm not sure did you understand what i meant. For example this forum areas are (Connection Problems, Scripts (Coding) Problems etc.) So i want to get different background image to 'Connection Problems' area but still 'Scripts (Coding) Problems' would have it's own background image?
jjan1

Back to top Go down

Different background images for different areas? Empty Re: Different background images for different areas?

Post by DarkGlow September 26th 2012, 12:32 pm

Oh, now I get it. I was also confused, sir. Wink

You go to:

1. ACP.
2. Advanced mode.
3. General tab.
4. Categories and forum.
5. Pick the forum you wish to add this on it.
6. Image URL. Upload any image, copy & paste its URL in that field. It's above ''Description'' field.
7. Save.
DarkGlow
DarkGlow
Forumember

Male Posts : 629
Language : English | Hebrew | Arabic

Back to top Go down

Post by jjan1 September 26th 2012, 1:12 pm

No, not that small icon in front of the areas name. Razz

I mean the whole background of the area (1920x1080) image. My Forum. The red car, i want to change THAT image. Every else areas would have that red car as a background but one area wouldn't have it. Is it possible? Sorry my bad English.
jjan1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum