The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Suggestion for the Suggestion Section.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think mods/admins should edit the posts in the suggestions area to allow the suggestion to carry on instead of saying "please add a poll to your suggestion"

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Suggestion for the Suggestion Section.

Post by Derri on September 28th 2012, 8:37 pm

So the number 1 thing I seem to see from staff in this section is

Please add a poll to your suggestion

Now, my suggestion is mods/admins should edit the post and add the poll themselves that way the suggestion can move forward. Because without the poll the suggestion cannot move forward.

It would take the mods/admins only about 2 minutes to do so. Then they could send a very quick private message to the person which explains that next time they should add a poll to there suggestion.

Overall it would help the original poster and would allow the suggestion to move on and be voted for as without the poll the suggestion cannot really move on now could it?

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8355
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion for the Suggestion Section.

Post by SLGray on September 28th 2012, 10:57 pm

If you read this - http://help.forumotion.com/t93901-suggestion-for-the-support-forum-how-to -, you would have notice that it says -
Add a poll to allow the other members to express their opinion - How add a poll in my topic ?

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35606
Language : English

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion for the Suggestion Section.

Post by Jophy on September 29th 2012, 12:18 am

The rules hasn't been changed since it was made, members should comply with the rules when suggesting, besides, when you're going through sections, the rules are posted as 'sticky' or 'important' message so the rules should be strictly followed. (As slg provided with the link to the rules of this section above).

So since this topic was answered, I will lock this topic now.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum