The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Those Who Just Registered On Your Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Those Who Just Registered On Your Forums

Post by rippx on October 5th 2012, 10:12 pm

Hey guys,

I was wondering if its possible to change the color for the people who just registered on my forums? For example, if a random guest, decides to register on my forums, I would like that group to be white. If this is not possible, is it possible to automatically assign those who are newly registered on my forums into a specific group? (therefore giving me the ability to change their rights/colors)

Thanks

rippx

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Those Who Just Registered On Your Forums

Post by DK on October 5th 2012, 10:27 pm

@rippx wrote:Hey guys,

I was wondering if its possible to change the color for the people who just registered on my forums? For example, if a random guest, decides to register on my forums, I would like that group to be white. If this is not possible, is it possible to automatically assign those who are newly registered on my forums into a specific group? (therefore giving me the ability to change their rights/colors)

Thanks

Go to Admin Panel > Users & Groups > Group Administration > Create new group > Fill out the information , make sure to check "color group members" and put closed, name the group "members" or something. Group auto-subscribed checked to yes, and minimum post set to 0.

Hope this helps !

DK
Forumember

Male Posts : 609

http://ourworldhub.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Those Who Just Registered On Your Forums

Post by rippx on October 5th 2012, 10:37 pm

Works perfect, thanks!

rippx