The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Graphics Requests: Allow another request form for edits.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you agree with the suggestion I have stated below, that we should have another graphic request form for just wanting simple edits done to images we already have.

50% 50% 
[ 1 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Graphics Requests: Allow another request form for edits.

Post by Derri on October 8th 2012, 5:49 pm

We all know the form you have to fill out for a graphic to be created/edited is this:

Creation Type:
Size (In Pixels):
Primary Colors:
Secondary Colors:
Images to include:
Text to Insert :
Font (Provide Download Link):
Font Color:
Link to My Forumotion Forum:
Username on forum:
Extra Comments:

And I am totally not suggesting we get rid of it. However when I am thinking about having an imaged edited. I find filling out the above form to be slightly hard due to the fact that I am not asking for an imaged to be created but more edited. So I was thinking since we do graphic edits as well in the Graphics Design Section then I would humbly suggest that were create a second form to fill out only if you already have an image and you just want it edited.

Of course some of the questions would overlap. However I find it would be better to be able to just give as much details as to what I want edited and what I want it to look like after it was edited. Where as the above form is more for a graphic being created. So another graphics request form for something to be edited would be much more beneficial for someone just wanting a graphic to be edited other than the above form as that one is more for a brand new graphic being created.

Of course the graphic designers would have to come to some sort of conclusion or agreement on what the new form would contain question wise, but it would be useful for the people who already have an image and would just like some edits done to it. I am NOT suggesting we get rid of the first form that I have quoted above just that we add a second one for graphic edits since the first one is more about graphic creations and not all the questions work when you just want a simple edit.

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8355
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Re: Graphics Requests: Allow another request form for edits.

Post by Derri on October 14th 2012, 11:02 pm

bump, just to get this some more attention

Forum Rules: :Forumotion Staff: :Appeal A Warning: :FAQ: :Tips & Tricks: :Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8355
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Asriel on October 14th 2012, 11:49 pm

When you want an image edited, you don't have to fill out every category. Just put "None" or "N/A" that way they know. So, to be honest, I am going to stay neutral to this suggestion. Because, it really makes no difference to me.
Hope you get your idea approved.Very Happy

Asriel
Forumember

Male Posts : 583
Language : English, Russian, Ukrainian

http://www.worldofmutants.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion on October 15th 2012, 12:03 am

Derri, You know i agree with you most of the time. On this one, well i really don't see a need for another form. As Asriel said above, you don't need to fill out the entire form for a edit, just the required parts, Most would have N/a and then at the bottom, under extra comment you describe what edit you want done. A new form would probably cause confusion.

BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 4458
Language : English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ina on March 17th 2013, 12:02 pm

A huge amount of the graphic requests are actually about editing images. Rolling Eyes What's so difficult to copy-paste and add some - when you don't want to fill a field?
I would rather propose to simplify the form for all requests.

Ina
Forumember

Female Posts : 435
Language : All in one

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on March 17th 2013, 12:47 pm

Locked upon author's request.

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum