The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Avatar Problems

Post by Zekaire on October 12th 2012, 5:58 pm

Im having issues getting my avatar to load on my own personal forum and this one as well. I made a brand new shiny one for my RP and it just wont load. It gives me the "BRoken Image" icon even if i try uploading from internet or my computer. Furthermore , ive double and triple checked the size of this thing so thats not the issue i even went so far as to try and upload a much smaller image but still nothing would happen. Im also experincing connection issues as is already being taken care of in another topic. The two may be related im unsure.

Here is the image so you can see if im doing something wrong with it for yourself.

Zekaire

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar Problems

Post by Sanket on October 12th 2012, 8:31 pm

Is this still happening? Did you try uploading any other avatar?

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekaire on October 12th 2012, 9:09 pm

I got it to work on my site but it still wont upload to this one , Which isnt as big of a deal. No idea what changed on my site but at least it did. Well for the short amount of time it was up.

Ya i tried others i think it has to do with the connection issues people are having. Once its resolved if im still having issues ill let you know.

(Edit: Apparently it works here now to , Its definitly got to be the connection issue , thanks for the help)

Zekaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on October 12th 2012, 9:20 pm

Topic Solved & Locked

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down