The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Domain name changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Domain name changes

Post by AzurePhoenix on October 23rd 2012, 2:47 am

Hey! Need some help, I wanted to unregister the domain name that I got here in that event where they gave out hundreds of free ones for those that qualified a few hundred days ago, about 300 (SPARTA) days ago. I really loved the forums, but I recently bought a host and need to take the domain name off of the forums and get it for my host since I just keep getting errors after downloading a few things and not being able to access them, just the forums. When I thought the domain was switched, its not as complicated probably because I know I don't know too much on this exact matter. But i'd like help, I registered/bought the domain along with the host, or switched the access to the domain, but its not working, so I need abit of help, forums is www.metapara.com original being http://theexiled.forum.net.bz.

AzurePhoenix

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Domain name changes

Post by AzurePhoenix on October 28th 2012, 7:47 pm

So I got rid of the domain name, but, seems that Forumation still owns it, and I tried to get rid of it so my Host can finish transferring, can someone help real quick?

AzurePhoenix

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Domain name changes

Post by Shadow on October 29th 2012, 9:52 am

Handled via PM
Topic Solved & Locked
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 15863
Language : French, English