The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ability to create extra profile tabs

5 posters

Go down

Option to create extra profile tabs?

Ability to create extra profile tabs Left1185%Ability to create extra profile tabs Right11 85% 
[ 11 ]
Ability to create extra profile tabs Left1115%Ability to create extra profile tabs Right11 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Ability to create extra profile tabs Empty Ability to create extra profile tabs

Post by HogwartsAcademy October 23rd 2012, 10:57 pm

I feel we should have the right to create additional profile tabs (Visitor messages - profile - friends - statistics = contact, etc) that would essentially be a blank page and we could choose if what we want to do with it.

The reason behind this, is because I am the creator of a very, very popular Harry Potter RPG that has moved to Forumotion (HogwartsAcademy.Org), and I am unsure as to how I can create an "inventory" for the members to display the items they own. This idea would be extremely helpful if it were to be looked into, because what I would do is if we had the option to make it basically like an HTML page I would display the items to make it seem like it's the users inventory.

OR, I could choose an option that says "modifiable by member" and have them make their own store for other members to view and purchase from using their points.

Just a thought, I mean.. why not, right? I really hope to not see any "no" options because there really isn't any point in it.. if you don't want it, you don't need to activate it for your forum, and on top of that, why wouldn't you? There are TONS of things you could play around with to fit it to your liking.
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Ability to create extra profile tabs Empty Re: Ability to create extra profile tabs

Post by Barleii October 29th 2012, 11:35 am

Voted yes, I used to use profile fields as an inventory, but this would be nice too for more than just an inventory.
Barleii
Barleii
Forumember

Female Posts : 43

http://scacademy.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Ability to create extra profile tabs Empty Re: Ability to create extra profile tabs

Post by invisible_fa October 30th 2012, 6:38 pm

Hello.

Why you don`t create a text custom field and then you add the badges to each user?

It`s the same and easier than the idea you are proposing Wink

Sorry but voted no because, from my point of view, this can be already done and there are no necessity to make technicians work in something that can be done with the actual system.

invisible_fa
invisible_fa
Forumember

Male Posts : 964
Language : Klingon
Location : Does it matter? I'm Invisible, you will not see me anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by MHerushingu November 5th 2012, 9:21 am

If there should be more tabs than one single "Character sheet" module in Roleplay Game, then I would say YES. Extra ones would be good.
MHerushingu
MHerushingu
Forumember

Language : Finnish, English, Russian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy January 14th 2014, 6:31 am

Ability to create extra profile tabs Permis10Suggestion Clean up (3/1/2014)

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down