The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

A noobish HTML/CSS question!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A noobish HTML/CSS question!

Post by TempestMU on October 30th 2012, 3:58 pm

This is what I used. I edited the headers and footers, of course, with consent to the owner. This is my first time doing CSS so please do bear with me. I copied, pasted, and edited the links of pictures on the stylesheet.css, but something's just wrong. It looked like this when it should look like [url=i.imgur.com/GJufK.jpg]this[/url] . I was wondering if I had to use ALL the .css files? I mean, copying and pasting them into one big .css file, or do I only have to use the stylesheet.css? It also came into my mind whether I still have to install the .html files. Do I have to? If so, is there a shorter way to install many .html files at once? I use phpbb3. Help, please?
Also, is there a way to lower the banner? I mean, make it just above the forum body? It's covering the face of the character, it makes it seem that the character is too ugly to be shown. Laughing

TempestMU

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: A noobish HTML/CSS question!

Post by TempestMU on October 30th 2012, 4:12 pm

Oh and, if I have to use the html's, there's like 100+ of them. Do I have to edit them all?

TempestMU

Language : english

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum