The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.

+2
Mike
Derri
6 posters

Go down

Do you agree with having no ads or copyright links for 3 or 6 months?

3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.  Left1120%3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.  Right11 20% 
[ 2 ]
3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.  Left1180%3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.  Right11 80% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 10

3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.  Empty 3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.

Post by Derri November 3rd 2012, 1:12 pm

Okay.

So i have been thinking.

Many forums never take off on Forumotion simply because they have a domain name that can't be searched for very well and ads and copyright links and all that wonderful stuff.

So my proposal is. We have ad free forums for 3 or 6 months and no copy right links for 3 or 6 months. I don't suggest we have a free domain name as that would be pretty silly and wouldn't work very well. However even no ads and no copyright links would be a good start.

The reason I am suggesting this is because I won't invest £30-£40 investing in a forum that isn't going to A) Do well (B) get good activity & (C) Fail. However within the time I could judge and see if my forum is worth investing money in.

I think Forumotion would benefit from this because currently, I see many forums start well then die within a month and I think the ads and links plastered about the site causes this.

So what are you're thoughts then?
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.  Empty Re: 3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.

Post by Derri November 4th 2012, 1:29 pm

bump
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.  Empty Re: 3 or 6 month free package when you create a new forum.

Post by Mike November 4th 2012, 2:42 pm

Vote No. It would mean less money for forumotion which would result in less features members can use.
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri November 4th 2012, 2:46 pm

Drogba921 wrote:Vote No. It would mean less money for forumotion which would result in less features members can use.

True but it would only be for a short period of time. In which many members would be able to decide if they want to spend money on the forum.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by iyaaz November 4th 2012, 3:35 pm

I also voted No..... it just people will make a new account and get another 3 to 6 month free..

Last edited by iyaaz on November 4th 2012, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
iyaaz
iyaaz
Forumember

Male Posts : 350
Language : English

http://iyaaz.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by levy November 4th 2012, 3:43 pm

The X Person make 1 forum ,after 6 month other evry 6 months him can create new forum .
My vote is NO
levy
levy
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
Language : English, Romanian

https://portofolio.goodforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MHerushingu November 5th 2012, 9:17 am

The reason why I voted NO is simple: current system is enough good, so many people may have a free forum as long they want to have it.
MHerushingu
MHerushingu
Forumember

Language : Finnish, English, Russian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 6th 2012, 8:13 am

Garbaged, on the request of the Author.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down