The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code is ready! Need help to put it in my forum!

3 posters

Go down

Code is ready! Need help to put it in my forum! Empty Code is ready! Need help to put it in my forum!

Post by Hellgar Wed Nov 28 2012, 03:33

Any volunteer? I will sent him my code via PM. Then, explain me please!
Hellgar
Hellgar

Male Posts : 20
Language : Greek - English

http://onepiecedream.forumgreek.com/

Back to top Go down

Code is ready! Need help to put it in my forum! Empty Re: Code is ready! Need help to put it in my forum!

Post by IA03 Wed Nov 28 2012, 03:40

i voulnterr :wouhou:
IA03
IA03

Male Posts : 21
Language : infect ME WITH LOVE HOT STUFF

Back to top Go down

Code is ready! Need help to put it in my forum! Empty Re: Code is ready! Need help to put it in my forum!

Post by Kaizer Lee Wed Nov 28 2012, 12:10

1. Post
Forum Index < Forums < New Topic < Post Code < Save

2. Announcement
ACP < General < Announcements < Create a new one < Post Code < Save

3. Widget
ACP < Modules < Forum Widget Management < Create a new widget < Post the code < Table type or not, your choice and name it < Save < Place it either in your forum but make sure you allowed widgets and the page structure is appropriate < Save

4. CSS
ACP < Display < Colors < CSS < Post Code < Save

5. HTML Page
ACP < Modules < HTML Management < Create a new one < Post Code < Save

6. Javascript
ACP < Modules < Javascript Management < Turn on javascript or whatever: Yes < Create a new Javascript < Title it anything you want < Click on all pages or any appropriate place < Post Code < Save

Those are the places where you can put the codes. Also take note I took these from my former posts since I can't be bothered to retype 'em all again.

Also, please take note of the following when putting a code.

HTML codes usually start with something like this < and ends with this />

CSS codes start with either a ., #, id name, etc and is usually supplied with, rather, always supplied with the { and }

Javascript starts usually starts with function and is put in javascript management.

Kaizer Lee
Kaizer Lee
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1064
Language : English, Tagalog, Spanish and Chinese

http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellgar Wed Nov 28 2012, 15:29

IA03 wrote:i voulnterr :wouhou:
Thanks, I will speak to you again if Kaizer can't help me (he helped me with a lot of stuff, so I trust him)!!! Thanks again!

Rideem3 wrote:What are you asking for? This is for direct support on codes, not for requests for people to put codes on your forum.
I have a code for the homepage message. But it is big (15.000 chars plus). There is a limit of 4.500-5.000 chars. I tried to put javascript in the places in ACP, CSS the same, but I couldn't call them in the main code. I also wanted to ask if I can put Html code in the modules and call it to the main code in the homepage message!

Frances Kaizer wrote:1. Post
Forum Index < Forums < New Topic < Post Code < Save

2. Announcement
ACP < General < Announcements < Create a new one < Post Code < Save

3. Widget
ACP < Modules < Forum Widget Management < Create a new widget < Post the code < Table type or not, your choice and name it < Save < Place it either in your forum but make sure you allowed widgets and the page structure is appropriate < Save

4. CSS
ACP < Display < Colors < CSS < Post Code < Save

5. HTML Page
ACP < Modules < HTML Management < Create a new one < Post Code < Save

6. Javascript
ACP < Modules < Javascript Management < Turn on javascript or whatever: Yes < Create a new Javascript < Title it anything you want < Click on all pages or any appropriate place < Post Code < Save

Those are the places where you can put the codes. Also take note I took these from my former posts since I can't be bothered to retype 'em all again.

Also, please take note of the following when putting a code.

HTML codes usually start with something like this < and ends with this />

CSS codes start with either a ., #, id name, etc and is usually supplied with, rather, always supplied with the { and }

Javascript starts usually starts with function and is put in javascript management.
I know about the html/css/javascript. I have problems in putting them in my forum, through character limit in homepage message. Through modules I coulden put them in the right place, where i wanted them...

Thank you all for trying to help!
Hellgar
Hellgar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizer Lee Wed Nov 28 2012, 15:38

ACP < Display < Navigation and Header < Create a Navigation with the name of your choice < Save

Then

ACP < Modules < Create an HTML Page (Select that your forum would look like the same as the other pages stuff) < Place the Codes There < Save

Lastly

ACP < Display < Navigations and Header < Redirection link to the HTML Page Created < Save.
Kaizer Lee
Kaizer Lee
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellgar Wed Nov 28 2012, 15:45

Frances Kaizer wrote:ACP < Display < Navigation and Header < Create a Navigation with the name of your choice < Save

Then

ACP < Modules < Create an HTML Page (Select that your forum would look like the same as the other pages stuff) < Place the Codes There < Save

Lastly

ACP < Display < Navigations and Header < Redirection link to the HTML Page Created < Save.

I'll try that and I will inform you...
Hellgar
Hellgar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizer Lee Wed Nov 28 2012, 15:51

Well, since you don't want to be warned for Double/Triple Post, I'll post here to give you a space as well, and a friendly tip you might want to make the Navigation design to names first so you can request a graphic picture if needed Smile.
Kaizer Lee
Kaizer Lee
Active Poster

Back to top Go down