The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted forum. Can get it back?

3 posters

Go down

In progress Deleted forum. Can get it back?

Post by Mucke09 November 28th 2012, 11:15 pm

So Hi.. I had a forum that I deleted sadly... I still know the address and everything in details.. is it any possible way to back it up so I can get it back? I had a very very long text and info in there about something..

I could not PM anyone in this forum because I haven't reached something...

So please can I get some info if it is possible to get a forum back ? want me to post the address here? I used the email i used here for the forum if that helps... You can also add me on skype for faster talk...
Mucke09

Language : Swedish

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Deleted forum. Can get it back?

Post by kirk November 29th 2012, 12:22 am

Mucke09 wrote:
So Hi.. I had a forum that I deleted sadly... I still know the address and everything in details.. is it any possible way to back it up so I can get it back? I had a very very long text and info in there about something..

I could not PM anyone in this forum because I haven't reached something...

So please can I get some info if it is possible to get a forum back ? want me to post the address here? I used the email i used here for the forum if that helps... You can also add me on Skype for faster talk...

You can try to log in to the forums utilities, Some times you can get it back this way depending how long it has been deleted, However if you are not able to get in through this and the forum no longer exist. then there will be not way to retrieve it.

Try logging in here. You must use your original email address and pass that you used when creating the forum.
If you do get in , just do a full restore.

https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mucke09 November 29th 2012, 1:18 am

sad thing is.. I've no idea what my password is anymore lol... i was hoping some smart owner would take my email and forum address and start check around if i possible could get it back..

I sat on that site tried many many passwords.. but i duno..

I did click Delete and even the link you get when u confirm it.. so i do guess it's 100% gone forever...
Mucke09

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk November 29th 2012, 1:28 am

Mucke09 wrote:sad thing is.. I've no idea what my password is anymore lol... i was hoping some smart owner would take my email and forum address and start check around if i possible could get it back..

I sat on that site tried many many passwords.. but i duno..

I did click Delete and even the link you get when u confirm it.. so i do guess it's 100% gone forever...

PM me what your forum url was, and the email your created the forum with.
I can send you a new pass to the email your created with. But this still dose not mean you may be bale to get it back.
We can try, but if it comes up as non existing forum then there is nothing you can do to retrieve it because you deleted it.

But send me that info and you can try it.
I know in the past that some were able to get it back through utilities, however they knew the pass and never had to be sent a new one.
So i am not sure?.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mucke09 November 29th 2012, 1:46 am

yep send and done thx.. and yeah.. i had lots of forums before on here so i do know a bit how it works with all things.. but gota try lol
Mucke09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mucke09 November 29th 2012, 7:47 am

haven't got anything
Mucke09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 29th 2012, 7:50 am

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!
Please be patient until kirk replies.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk November 30th 2012, 5:43 am

nah it's gone, i have no way to send a new pass, if you can remember the pass you might be bale to get in utilities.
But seems to be completely gone from my information.

I mean there have been some in the past that actually got them back threw utilities, but it depends how long it has been deleted and whether it was cleared from the data base.. The information i am getting on yours is that it is gone, so there is no way to send a pass.

Never delete anything unless your absolutely sure you want to.
For things like a forum, you can always close it, then change the address, and no one that was there will even know the new address.

But anyway, yeah i tried but it is gone. Sorry about that.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down