The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inaflapforum

3 posters

Go down

Solved inaflapforum

Post by Amy Pond December 17th 2012, 6:52 pm

Hi,
i really don't know where to put this thread ,but i feel it is of the most urgency that i post it.
There are some members on the forum called inaflap who are goading a member who suffers bipola to go and commit suicide, now the owner is not doing anything to stop this abuse, the member has his own forum of which i am a member and he has just posted that he is going to kill himself.
i know there is nothing any of us or you can do stop this , but surely there are some rules that can stop members goading an already ill person , if this member kills himself because of irrisponsible admin then i would not like to think forumotion to get a back reputation .

If any of admin on here can put a stop to this abuse then please do so because this member is the most wonderful person and does not deserve this type of abuse.
Amy Pond

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: inaflapforum

Post by Base December 17th 2012, 8:57 pm

Hello,

This is quite a shocking thing and very sick indeed. There are many people out there who deliberately cause nothing but harm.

As for any action, the litigation tool is your best bet: https://help.forumotion.com/t12330-complaint-against-a-forum-how-to

If the forum breaks our terms of service, then it will be banned.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond December 20th 2012, 1:38 pm

i am very concerned now as the member with bipolar has closed his ow forum so i do not know what has happened . i will put a complaint in to the link given thank you
Amy Pond

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 20th 2012, 5:49 pm

Topic Solved & Locked
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down