The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin...password not working and can't reset

3 posters

Go down

Admin...password not working and can't reset Empty Admin...password not working and can't reset

Post by cosand December 31st 2012, 4:07 pm

I created a forum and my password is not working and I can't reset it because there is a security setting enabled that does not allow an admin password change...what can I do?
cosand

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Admin...password not working and can't reset Empty Re: Admin...password not working and can't reset

Post by cosand December 31st 2012, 4:10 pm

cosand wrote:I created a forum and my password is not working and I can't reset it because there is a security setting enabled that does not allow an admin password change...what can I do?

OK...I now see I am supposed to contact someone by PM...but "i do not have enough posts to send a PM?"
cosand

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Admin...password not working and can't reset Empty Re: Admin...password not working and can't reset

Post by Cassius Dio December 31st 2012, 5:45 pm

Hi,

Yeah, I though you read this topic: https://help.forumotion.com/t93821-lost-founder-s-password Smile
Cassius Dio
Cassius Dio
Forumember

Male Posts : 581
Language : Romanian &English

http://beatles.forummo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PENSAR. December 31st 2012, 5:48 pm

Then, start comment Gallery show offs, or vote for polls and write comments down and you will be able to send them.
PENSAR.
PENSAR.
Forumember

Language : Bulgarian.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum