The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text Box is moving Around. Need Urgent Help!!!

2 posters

Go down

Text Box is moving Around. Need Urgent Help!!! Empty Text Box is moving Around. Need Urgent Help!!!

Post by jasonlts January 1st 2013, 3:46 am

Whenever I'm typing and I bring my cursor to border the top of the text input box, the box jumps down to sit underneath the preview/send buttons which mean the text box when i post a new thread or anything it just drops all the way to the middle of the page.

In order to get it to go back, I have to put my cursor on the right hand side of where the box should be and move it around until the box jumps back into place.

I don't know if anyone else is having these problems but it's been rather aggravating. It happens on all three browsers I've tried so far, so I think it's something that should probably be brought up.

Thank you in advance!
jasonlts

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Text Box is moving Around. Need Urgent Help!!! Empty Re: Text Box is moving Around. Need Urgent Help!!!

Post by AuQaClan January 1st 2013, 3:58 am

Whats your forum link?
AuQaClan
AuQaClan
Forumember

Male Posts : 283
Language : english

http://www.gameandchat.com/

Back to top Go down

Text Box is moving Around. Need Urgent Help!!! Empty Re: Text Box is moving Around. Need Urgent Help!!!

Post by jasonlts January 3rd 2013, 3:39 am

Hi AuQaClan, It's www.fiestaclubmalaysia.com, thanks
jasonlts

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonlts January 5th 2013, 6:33 am

Its a new problem, the theme cant be changed due to the color combinations i have used for the banners, if its changed all need to be redesigned, Is there a way to solve this? Thanks in advance =)
jasonlts

Back to top Go down