The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

My forum is hacked.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My forum is hacked.

Post by Makilii on January 3rd 2013, 12:38 pm

I need help. I gave administrator position to a girl and she is abused. She wiped all active members and posts on the forum.
I know that there is this link
http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/auth.htm
I know the email address and password with which the forum was created but it does not work.
''The login and the password you specified are wrong.''
I do not understand why. I tried several times, but it does not work.
What do I do now?

Address the forum
http://girls-corner.forumotion.net

pale

Makilii
New Member

Posts : 2
Reputation : 1
Language : Serbian

Back to top Go down

Re: My forum is hacked.

Post by Sanket on January 3rd 2013, 12:45 pm

Check the link in my signature for forgotten passwords.
You need one more post to be able to send PM's.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My forum is hacked.

Post by jd55 on January 3rd 2013, 11:45 pm

@Makilii wrote:I need help. I gave administrator position to a girl and she is abused. She wiped all active members and posts on the forum.
I know that there is this link
http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/auth.htm
I know the email address and password with which the forum was created but it does not work.
''The login and the password you specified are wrong.''
I do not understand why. I tried several times, but it does not work.
What do I do now?

Address the forum
http://girls-corner.forumotion.net

pale
mine seems to have been taken over by someone else

jd55
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: My forum is hacked.

Post by jd55 on January 3rd 2013, 11:46 pm

@Sanket wrote:Check the link in my signature for forgotten passwords.
You need one more post to be able to send PM's.
I haven't forgotten the password, it seems that someone has come in and completely taken over the forum.

jd55
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: My forum is hacked.

Post by jd55 on January 3rd 2013, 11:47 pm

Rideem3 wrote:You can also perform a full backup once you're in the utilities to restore things that were lost.
can I get my forum back from someone who has changed the admin account?

jd55
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: My forum is hacked.

Post by SLGray on January 3rd 2013, 11:48 pm

jd55:
Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!
Can you log in?


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35670
Reputation : 2375
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My forum is hacked.

Post by jd55 on January 3rd 2013, 11:59 pm

@SLGray wrote:jd55:
Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!
Can you log in?
no not at all.

jd55
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: My forum is hacked.

Post by jd55 on January 4th 2013, 2:54 pm

yes and I have sent teh PM but not heard back yet

jd55
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: My forum is hacked.

Post by Sanket on January 6th 2013, 2:13 pm

Whom did you PM?

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My forum is hacked.

Post by dthexpress on January 7th 2013, 9:58 am

dear friends help me my froum www.dthexpress.forumotions.in
not login me what happen this site any hacked , which i relesed my password tell me

dthexpress
New Member

Posts : 1
Reputation : 1
Language : english

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum