The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting Name Change on Banner please :-)

5 posters

Go down

Completed Requesting Name Change on Banner please :-)

Post by Highland-Rose January 5th 2013, 3:46 pm

Creation Type: Banner Edit
Size (In Pixels): Same
Primary Colors:#FFFFFF
Secondary Colors:#068ACA
Images to include:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Text to Insert :Harmony Within Chaos
Font (Provide Download Link):
Title Font Face: TrebuchetMS
Main Font: Verdana, Arial,Helvetica, sans-serif
Code Font: Courier,'CourierNew',sans-serif
Font Color:
Link to My Forumotion Forum:http://harmonywithinchaos.forumotion.com/
Username on forum:Highland-Rose
Extra Comments:Remove Cold Fusion and replace with guild name Harmony Within Chaos - Font, placement and colors are at designers discretion for best results

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Site Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is there a way we may get this changed to Harmony Withing Chaos instead of Cold Fusion?
Font & color up to designer. You have not ever let me or the many others down I have directed you to over the years. Smile

Thank you in advance.
Hello
Highland-Rose

P.S.
Thank you for directing me to the proper location to post this type of request! You all are still Rocking after all these years!
:wouhou:
Highland Rose
Highland-Rose

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Requesting Name Change on Banner please :-)

Post by mmägi January 5th 2013, 3:47 pm

Could you please use the model?
mmägi
mmägi
Forumember

Male Posts : 402
Language : Estonia

http://royal.forumc.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland-Rose January 5th 2013, 3:53 pm

In 'advance Mode from Admin dashboard, am looking through options in left side bar and can not find name nor location Embarassed
Highland-Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Ranger January 5th 2013, 3:58 pm

Highland-Rose wrote:In 'advance Mode from Admin dashboard, am looking through options in left side bar and can not find name nor location Embarassed

He means this Rose...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: You'll find it in here...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Lone Ranger
The Lone Ranger
Forumember

Male Posts : 443

http://www.tenerifesforumoffun.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland-Rose January 5th 2013, 4:55 pm

Code: ----------Select content
Creation Type:
Size (In Pixels):
Primary Colors:#FFFFFF
Secondary Colors:#068ACA
Images to include:http://harmonywithinchaos.forumotion.com/
Text to Insert :Harmony Within Chaos
Font (Provide Download Link):Title Font Face: TrebuchetMS [br] Main Font:Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif [br] Code Font: Courier,'CourierNew',sans-serif
Font Color:
Link to My Forumotion Forum:http://harmonywithinchaos.forumotion.com/
Username on forum:Highland-Rose
Extra Comments:Remove Cold Fusion and replace with guild name Harmony Within Chaos - Font, placement and colors are at designers discretion for best results

I hope I did this right. I have never had to look up codes like this ever before in many years here. I am not even sure this is the information that you want. All we wanted was then name Cold Fusion taken off the banner and Harmony Within Chaos replacing it. That was the only changes we needed.

I am sorry but I know VERY little about all the codes and scripting. Embarassed Is this the correct information you were looking for? Embarassed

Highland-Totally Confused- Rose
Highland-Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland-Rose January 5th 2013, 5:02 pm

Was it this CSS that I have been asked for in the past you wanted?
As stated before we just wanted Cold Fusion replaced with Harmony Within Chaos on the banner.
Please forgive, I do not want to cause frustration as I know you all here are bombarded daily with requests.

Highland Rose
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Code Removed*

Last edited by BlackScorpion on January 5th 2013, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : css code removed)
Highland-Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion January 5th 2013, 10:23 pm

Higland, he said you needed to fill out the request from, not post your CSS code. You will need to have the Banner Edited to say Harmony Within Chaos, But before we can do this you need to edit your first request and include the request form in your first post on top. Also DO NOT use Bold or color to fill in the response to the answers, you will be warned if you do. Thank you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland-Rose January 6th 2013, 1:47 am

It filled in blue bold automatically. I will try and figure it out where and how to find it. I am sorry. I am trying to figure out what and where to find out what he wants. I am sorry. I will keep trying. Crying or Very sad

I have no idea where to find the information, where to find a font to download, I am sorry, I know nothing of how this works.

I have never in many years been asked to follow the format that you have sent me links to. I know you all have a lot to do and many people to answer. I have looked through the whole dashboard and can not find the information you are asking for.

I know nothing about the coding. I will try and find someone that understands what you are asking for and where to find the information and font download links.

All I have ever had to do in the past was submit my information as I did in the first request.

I am sorry about using bold print, it did it automatically when I pasted what I thought was the correct information in that specific locations.

Please except my apologies Black Scorpion.
Highland-Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion January 6th 2013, 2:56 am

Highland-Rose wrote:I have no idea where to find the information, where to find a font to download, I am sorry, I know nothing of how this works.

I have never in many years been asked to follow the format that you have sent me links to. I know you all have a lot to do and many people to answer. I have looked through the whole dashboard and can not find the information you are asking for.

I know nothing about the coding. I will try and find someone that understands what you are asking for and where to find the information and font download links.

All I have ever had to do in the past was submit my information as I did in the first request.

I am sorry about using bold print, it did it automatically when I pasted what I thought was the correct information in that specific locations.

Please except my apologies Black Scorpion.

I'll fix it this time, next time just select the code in the Graphics Request Rules and paste it in your first post then fill it out as much as you can. If it needs more information we will let you know. However it does need to be filled in completely, just look at some of the other request.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion January 7th 2013, 11:23 pm

Here's my try..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland-Rose January 8th 2013, 12:10 pm

I thank you greatly Black Scorpion! I greatly appreciate your patience with me. You are greatly appreciated, and I will be looking over many of the topics to learn more of the new protocols and ways. As I stated before, I know you all are very busy, Things have changed greatly over the years. The banner is perfect! I have installed it and it is showing perfect on my end here.

Thank you again for the help and to all the other Graphic Designers that put such a great deal of time in for all of us here.

Last edited by Highland-Rose on January 8th 2013, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling corrections)
Highland-Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion January 8th 2013, 4:07 pm

You are greatly welcome..

When your request is complete, please mark it as [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button, select [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and click 'Send'.

Last edited by BlackScorpion on January 10th 2013, 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by levy January 8th 2013, 5:18 pm

levy
levy
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
Language : English, Romanian

https://portofolio.goodforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion January 10th 2013, 4:48 am

Request complete.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down