The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Javascript Fantasy Football and Domain name problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Javascript Fantasy Football and Domain name problems

Post by Armaghgeddon on January 10th 2013, 12:53 am

Hi girls and guys,

I am having problems with my website at the moment. I bought a domain name from Godaddy the other day for my website but I am having problems setting it up with my forum as I do not have nameservers and I have tried tutorials on here using cname but it is not working. Could anyone please help me with this as I have been without a domain name for over a year now.

Secondly, I am looking into having my website having a fantasy football team selector on my website. I have found someone willing to create the script however I do not know if forumotion can support this. What I will need is for it to be saved for each individual user and for a page that will support the script that will allow users to make player selections for their teams. Is this possible?

Kind Regards

Armaghgeddon
Forumember

Male Posts : 106
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Javascript Fantasy Football and Domain name problems

Post by Sanket on January 10th 2013, 7:44 am

The first problem, the tutorial is the only written documentation available. You can take help from Go Daddy to set it up.

The 2nd problem, i don't think it would be possible.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum