The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Uncovering of the hackers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Uncovering of the hackers

Post by kagamine on January 12th 2013, 7:10 am

I am reporting this for three sites. The first two are the ones I know have been damaged. The second is mine. They ate no longer damaged, but we just figured it out.
Link Removed
FantageForum was never damaged, but that is where these hackers origined from. Three hackers were banned for spamming. They formed the HAJ. The hackers made themselves seem like they were the Forumotion Staff, and asked the admins from the first two sites to admin them. The HAJ took over the sites and phonagraphed them. They were both disguisting, and both sites had a relapse of it. We know who the corporates are. Go the third link. Forum Discussion>Announcement:READ THIS
I am reporting because no one else will. bwi My username for the third link is "Merry" Mayu. Can you lease stop these trollers?

Female Posts : 10
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Uncovering of the hackers

Post by Sanket on January 12th 2013, 7:19 am

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Uncovering of the hackers

Post by Dex♥ on January 12th 2013, 7:22 am

Forumotion Staff won't ask you to give them admin access. Admins here have access to your founder account whenever they need it. There's nothing that can be done by reporting them, however you can learn from this experience and never make strangers admin.

To reverse the hackers attack on your forum go here:

Language : Calgary

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum