The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increase the maximum length of CSS.

2 posters

Go down

Would you like for your maximum allowed CSS to be increased?

Increase the maximum length of CSS. Left1160%Increase the maximum length of CSS. Right11 60% 
[ 3 ]
Increase the maximum length of CSS. Left1120%Increase the maximum length of CSS. Right11 20% 
[ 1 ]
Increase the maximum length of CSS. Left110%Increase the maximum length of CSS. Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Increase the maximum length of CSS. Left1120%Increase the maximum length of CSS. Right11 20% 
[ 1 ]
Increase the maximum length of CSS. Left110%Increase the maximum length of CSS. Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Increase the maximum length of CSS. Empty Increase the maximum length of CSS.

Post by Guest January 13th 2013, 7:41 pm

As the title says, I would like to see the maximum length of CSS increased. Currently I am well over the maximum and I'm forced to upload my CSS elsewhere via FTP and use a script in the forum description linking to it so it loads.

That's it, plain and simple. Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Increase the maximum length of CSS. Empty Re: Increase the maximum length of CSS.

Post by levy January 14th 2013, 7:34 am

I'm forced to upload my CSS elsewhere via FTP

FM Don't allow use FTP bwi

You have More than 2000 On CSS .

Ideea is good . Yes
levy
levy
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
Language : English, Romanian

https://portofolio.goodforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Increase the maximum length of CSS. Empty Re: Increase the maximum length of CSS.

Post by Guest January 20th 2013, 1:05 am

I mean that I upload the .css file to an offsite server belonging to a webhost and using a code to load that css. I FTP the .css file onto that server. But it results in some slower loading and there's certain cool things, like theme changers, that I can't do because of it.

I find 2000 awfully limiting for a CSS file. But I'm also the kind of guy that makes 10,000+ letter posts on Reddit and Facebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy January 22nd 2014, 5:57 am

Increase the maximum length of CSS. Permis10Suggestion Clean up (21/1/2014)

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down