The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for PM's

2 posters

Go down

In progress Posts for PM's

Post by oohbear4699 January 16th 2013, 3:23 pm

I can't send a PM cause I don't have enough posts, yet just about every post I try to reply too says I don't have permission or need special access rights or something. So can someone tell me how I am going to get whatever the required posts are to contact someone threw a PM?

I need to get my founders account fixed and from what I read, I have to PM 1 of 4 persons here with info to do so.

Question

Last edited by oohbear4699 on January 16th 2013, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
oohbear4699

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Posts for PM's

Post by Base January 16th 2013, 3:24 pm

Hello,

Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

You need two posts to be able to send a private message. Please make a reply here and you'll be able to meet that requirement.

We also offer a wide range of topics in our Forum Discussions section for you to contribute in. Smile
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by oohbear4699 January 16th 2013, 3:27 pm

Thank you. this is very frustrating. :wouhou: locked out of my own and couldn't reply to any here, Laughing Appreciate the help!
oohbear4699

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Base January 16th 2013, 3:28 pm

You're welcome. Once you have sent your message, you will need to wait patiently for a response.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum