The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Profile Width Phpbb2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by JAN2XONLINE on January 19th 2013, 4:52 am



How do you increase the profile width?

JAN2XONLINE
Forumember

Male Posts : 943
Reputation : 32
Language : Tagalog, English
Location : Alberta, Canada

http://animeph.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by Sanket on January 19th 2013, 5:10 am

Please provide your forum URL for appearance problems

Don't think its the one in your profile.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by JAN2XONLINE on January 19th 2013, 5:13 am

@Sanket wrote: Please provide your forum URL for appearance problems

Don't think its the one in your profile.

Here sir, http://wattpinoy.4rumer.com/.

JAN2XONLINE
Forumember

Male Posts : 943
Reputation : 32
Language : Tagalog, English
Location : Alberta, Canada

http://animeph.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by Sanket on January 19th 2013, 5:33 am

Add this to your css & check if its okay?
Code:
.forumline .row1 {
    width: 150px;
}

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by JAN2XONLINE on January 19th 2013, 5:34 am

@Sanket wrote:Add this to your css & check if its okay?
Code:
.forumline .row1 {
    width: 150px;
}

No sir. It ruined my forum icons.

JAN2XONLINE
Forumember

Male Posts : 943
Reputation : 32
Language : Tagalog, English
Location : Alberta, Canada

http://animeph.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by Sanket on January 19th 2013, 5:36 am

Okay, give me sometime.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by JAN2XONLINE on January 19th 2013, 6:13 am

@Sanket wrote:Okay, give me sometime.

Okay sir, ill wait.

JAN2XONLINE
Forumember

Male Posts : 943
Reputation : 32
Language : Tagalog, English
Location : Alberta, Canada

http://animeph.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by zenzo on January 19th 2013, 6:23 am

check maximum avatar file size

zenzo
Forumember

Posts : 464
Reputation : 13
Language : english,tagalog
Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by JAN2XONLINE on January 19th 2013, 6:38 am

@zenzo wrote:check maximum avatar file size

Not working. When I do that, it will depend on a user's avatar. I want something that even though the avatar is not big, the profile width will be the same as the others.

JAN2XONLINE
Forumember

Male Posts : 943
Reputation : 32
Language : Tagalog, English
Location : Alberta, Canada

http://animeph.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by Sanket on January 19th 2013, 7:38 am

Display>Templates>General
Click on Edit corresponding to viewtopic_body

Find this bit of code.
Code:
<span class="name"><a name="{postrow.displayed.U_POST_ID}"></a><strong>{postrow.displayed.POSTER_NAME}</strong></span><br />
            <span class="postdetails poster-profile">
            {postrow.displayed.POSTER_RANK}<br />
            {postrow.displayed.RANK_IMAGE}{postrow.displayed.POSTER_AVATAR}<br /><br />
            <!-- BEGIN profile_field -->
            {postrow.displayed.profile_field.LABEL} {postrow.displayed.profile_field.CONTENT}{postrow.displayed.profile_field.SEPARATOR}
            <!-- END profile_field -->
            {postrow.displayed.POSTER_RPG}
         </span><br />
         <img src="http://illiweb.com/fa/empty.gif" alt="" style="width:150px;height:1px" />
Then change the 150 or whatever in the width to 300. Then Save.
Then Publish the templates.

See if that works.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by JAN2XONLINE on January 19th 2013, 7:58 am

@Sanket wrote:Display>Templates>General
Click on Edit corresponding to viewtopic_body

Find this bit of code.
Code:
<span class="name"><a name="{postrow.displayed.U_POST_ID}"></a><strong>{postrow.displayed.POSTER_NAME}</strong></span><br />
            <span class="postdetails poster-profile">
            {postrow.displayed.POSTER_RANK}<br />
            {postrow.displayed.RANK_IMAGE}{postrow.displayed.POSTER_AVATAR}<br /><br />
            <!-- BEGIN profile_field -->
            {postrow.displayed.profile_field.LABEL} {postrow.displayed.profile_field.CONTENT}{postrow.displayed.profile_field.SEPARATOR}
            <!-- END profile_field -->
            {postrow.displayed.POSTER_RPG}
         </span><br />
         <img src="http://illiweb.com/fa/empty.gif" alt="" style="width:150px;height:1px" />
Then change the 150 or whatever in the width to 300. Then Save.
Then Publish the templates.

See if that works.

Worked!

JAN2XONLINE
Forumember

Male Posts : 943
Reputation : 32
Language : Tagalog, English
Location : Alberta, Canada

http://animeph.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Profile Width Phpbb2

Post by Sanket on January 19th 2013, 8:01 am

Topic Solved & Locked

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum