The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin mailshot wording is all bunched up?

2 posters

Go down

Admin mailshot wording is all bunched up? Empty Admin mailshot wording is all bunched up?

Post by Testicles_the_Greek January 29th 2013, 12:29 am

Hi,

I use Chrome and all seems ok with my site, except when I send a mass email to members.

The composure of the wording is equally spaced between lines etc, but when I receive a copy to myself, it looks like I've not even bothered to use new paragraphs or anything?

Instead of looking like the above, it looks like (italics added) -

Hi, I use Chrome and all seems ok with my site, except when I send a mass email to members. The composure of the wording is equally spaced between lines etc, but when I receive a copy to myself, it looks like I've not even bothered to use new paragraphs or anything?

How can I format it, in Chrome there are few buttons in the admin section- even no bold, italics etc?
Testicles_the_Greek
Forumember

Male Posts : 185
Language : english

http://www.englistory.com

Back to top Go down

Admin mailshot wording is all bunched up? Empty Re: Admin mailshot wording is all bunched up?

Post by kirk January 29th 2013, 3:20 am

I would try typing the message out in a post first for how you want it with colors,bold etc.
then copy that and add it, bbcode should work in there, it has been a while since i have sent a mass message out, but pretty sure it dose work. I would just send one to your self first to be sure, and if it dose not appear right with chrome, try on another browser to see if there is any difference.

I do know chrome dose not display some fonts and other text related things properly as other browsers do at times.. However i am not sure if this is the case of chrome browser not being able to read/register the coding/scripts of any particulate text or something else?

That's about all i can think of right now so give that a try, And you can always contact Google as well, I am sure they would know how to get it fixed so it is reading/registering the text correctly.

Oh see if there are any settings in the browser for Unicode perhaps?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down