The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to place an image depicting rank under an avatar?

3 posters

Go down

How to place an image depicting rank under an avatar? Empty How to place an image depicting rank under an avatar?

Post by Monaco February 16th 2013, 2:26 am

So, I'll attach a photo so you understand what I'm talking about, but uh, on a few forums I've been on, they have one small image under their avatar that displays their rank. For example, moderator, member, admin, and, well, I've created an image for my own forum that I wish to display underneath my avatar. But, I don't know how to add it. Here is an image of what I'm talking about. I placed a red circle around it.

How to place an image depicting rank under an avatar? Sdlhk9
Monaco

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to place an image depicting rank under an avatar? Empty Re: How to place an image depicting rank under an avatar?

Post by Macca_96 February 16th 2013, 2:55 am

If you mean place the rank in the save div as the avatar, that would be a swell idea.
Macca_96
Forumember

Back to top Go down

How to place an image depicting rank under an avatar? Empty Re: How to place an image depicting rank under an avatar?

Post by Monaco February 16th 2013, 3:05 am

Macca_96 wrote:If you mean place the rank in the save div as the avatar, that would be a swell idea.

I'd require you to rephrase that in the format of clear logic. Just, a bit more clear. For example, how am I suppose to add it?

Last edited by Monaco on February 16th 2013, 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Monaco

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion February 16th 2013, 3:19 am

One way you can do it is by creating an avatar image with the rank beneath it, so when you select your avatar, it will have your avatar on top and rank below, both in the same image. Scroll down the post and look at Rideem3's Avatar
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by Monaco February 16th 2013, 3:28 am

BlackScorpion wrote:One way you can do it is by creating an avatar image with the rank beneath it, so when you select your avatar, it will have your avatar on top and rank below, both in the same image. Scroll down the post and look at Rideem3's Avatar

But, I want to know how to make it appear by default. So like, for other members too. Or, does forumotion not allow you to do everything?
Monaco

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion February 16th 2013, 3:31 am

With the way I explained it , you would have to make an Individual avatar for members, staff, and so on. Then manually add them to the specific user, from your Admin Panel.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Monaco February 16th 2013, 3:34 am

BlackScorpion wrote:With the way I explained it , you would have to make an Individual avatar for members, staff, and so on. Then manually add them to the specific user, from your Admin Panel.

So, there is no way to make it appear by default without being added? Okay then, thanks.
Monaco

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca_96 February 16th 2013, 3:44 am

Monaco wrote:
Macca_96 wrote:If you mean place the rank in the save div as the avatar, that would be a swell idea.

I'd require you to rephrase that in the format of clear logic. Just, a bit more clear. For example, how am I suppose to add it?

I made a spelling error If you could place an image in the same HTML element as the avatar (the <div>) via CSS, and tell it to float on the bottom of the element, it may work but not sure how to do it. That way you wont have to create a new avatar.
Macca_96
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion February 16th 2013, 3:45 am

The Guest & member avatar, you can make the default for your members and guest from the admin panel, avatar management
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down