The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still not sure about the toolbar

Go down

Still not sure about the toolbar  Empty Still not sure about the toolbar

Post by gale February 16th 2013, 16:56

e.e can anyone explain teh css coding and he javascript? thanks D: i dun understand... bwi bwi bwi bwi bwi
gale
gale
Forumember

Language : p.p

Back to top Go down

Still not sure about the toolbar  Empty Re: Still not sure about the toolbar

Post by Guest February 16th 2013, 17:12

CSS and Javascript are coding languages and you have to learn for yourself or be taught. Forumotion is more than happy to help you but teaching you an entire language is going a bit overboard.

I suggest trying to learn for yourself. A very helpful website W3 Schools. In fact, I think I'm going to go back there to learn more proficient JavaScript soon.

Basically, you need to try to learn on your own. If you run into trouble or have any more specific questions along way, then we can help you with your individual, more specific problems.

Last edited by Alexander Moore on February 16th 2013, 17:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gale February 16th 2013, 17:13

i mean just the toolbar announcement e.e

I need help step by step on what it means e.e coz it obv isnt a copy and paste thing e.e bwi bwi bwi bwi bwi bwi bwi
gale
gale
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 16th 2013, 17:24

Ah, you mean this. Sorry, I was shooting from page to page and forgot to read the title this time.

Well again, you have to know some basics about CSS and JavaScript to understand what's going on.

Basically, Leeloo has given you ways you can use to customize the bar and some JavaScript tricks and ways to edit it's visual style with CSS. The JavaScripts you shouldn't have to change to get the desired effects she describes, but the CSS ones will have to be edited to your liking.

If you can tell us what exactly you want to change we can do a much better job of helping you.

Also, this is my last post for right now. I have to go out for a bit. Someone take over from here, please. Thanks.

Last edited by Alexander Moore on February 16th 2013, 17:30; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gale February 16th 2013, 17:25

e.e just step-to-step of anything for example

what code do i put into the javascript

SOMEBODY HELPPPP MOOREE BE WALKING HIS DAWGGGG
gale
gale
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 16th 2013, 17:38

Leeloo has written a good tutorial. I'm not understanding your problem. You need to elaborate and tell us what part exactly you start getting confused at. Just saying "I don't get this, help me" isn't providing us with enough info to do much for you.

Leeloo's tutorial is a walkthrough and FM designs their walkthroughs to be understandable by novice members. It's difficult to write a simpler walkthrough, though we'll be happy to assist where you start to have trouble.

As I said in my last post, I need to go for a bit. See you.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum