The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Longluntan Need Help

4 posters

Go down

Solved Forum of Longluntan Need Help

Post by zeeshine February 27th 2013, 5:28 am

First of all, tks alot for enter and help. I got some problem when using Foromotion, actually it's Longluntan, but somehow I heard that now Longluntan is controlled and managed by Foromotion. Pls help me for flwg questions, tks.

1. We are an air combat fan org from china, we plan to use Longluntan (Foromotion) permanently, and would love to spend some money on shielding the ads on our forum, buy a unique domain and also to expand our disk space. However, since we need first know to whom we need to contact if we hv any question when we are using the paid service, and also to make sure that the server is steady. in one word, we don't expect to see that today we pay for something but tomorrow the server shut down and we have no one to contact!

2. Any possibility to let the system send a internal msg to the person when he got replied of his post?

We appreciate yr help so much, thankyou.
http://ysab.aeroforums.com/
zeeshine

Language : Chinese English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum of Longluntan Need Help

Post by Cassius Dio February 27th 2013, 6:12 am

Hi! Very Happy

1. Nope, be sure servers will not shut down. This is a trusted service. And you can get help also here, on help.forumotion.com anytime.

2. For second problem, it depends on preferences of users. They can choose not to recieve notifies about new replies. Hovewer, by default they recieve these. They can choose from: Profile ~> Preferences ~> Always notify me of replies : Yes or No. Wink
Cassius Dio
Cassius Dio
Forumember

Male Posts : 581
Language : Romanian &English

http://beatles.forummo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 27th 2013, 6:54 am

Forum of Longluntan Need Help Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by zeeshine February 28th 2013, 9:33 am

SGSS wrote:Hi! Very Happy

1. Nope, be sure servers will not shut down. This is a trusted service. And you can get help also here, on help.forumotion.com anytime.

2. For second problem, it depends on preferences of users. They can choose not to recieve notifies about new replies. Hovewer, by default they recieve these. They can choose from: Profile ~> Preferences ~> Always notify me of replies : Yes or No. Wink

Thank you guys for those help. Very Happy
zeeshine

Language : Chinese English

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 28th 2013, 9:34 am

Topic Solved & Locked
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English