The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how create a moderator

3 posters

Go down

Solved how create a moderator

Post by Guest February 27th 2013, 8:27 pm

hello im new here and a asking me off
how to make a moderator and how can he ban and kick
in the chat

greetz GGZ

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how create a moderator

Post by Sir Chivas™ February 27th 2013, 8:31 pm

Read this, mate:
https://help.forumotion.com/t16012-designate-moderators
https://help.forumotion.com/t10773-guide-to-mod-tools

Regards,
Sir Chivas.

In the chat: ACP >> Module >> Chatbox >> Moderators.

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls Same as the '/clear' command
/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
/unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)
/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6965
Language : EN, FR, ES

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 27th 2013, 8:36 pm

Well Administrators are made chat moderators automatically.

To add someone such as a moderator to the chat moderator simply go into your Admin Control Panel ---> Modules --->ChatBox--->Moderators

Then add the persons username to the box and click "Okay"

(I think you can also add a mod to the chat (if you're an admin) by typing /mod <Insert Username> or by click on their username while in the chat and selecting it from the drop down box)

To kick and ban etc.

Here is a list of the commands to be used in the chat.

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls Same as the '/clear' command
/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
/unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)
/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Solved thanks !!!!!

Post by Guest February 27th 2013, 8:38 pm

thanks men i did it !!!!!

thanks

greetz admin on this forum www.pckantine.forums.cl

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 27th 2013, 9:20 pm

Topic Solved & Locked

how create a moderator  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down