The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner Creation :>

2 posters

Go down

Completed Banner Creation :>

Post by eX.Drunk March 21st 2013, 9:33 am

Creation Type: Creating a banner
Size (In Pixels): Check the link of my forum and choose the size of the banner accordingly.
Primary Colors: Red (Or any dark colour which could match the theme)
Secondary Colors:Black (Or any dark colour which could match the theme)
Images to include: Well i want you to be a little creative and find one for me. It could be anything related to 3D cards/ gaming / pc rigs. Thats about it.

Text to Insert : On the top/left or center of the banner, it should be "Balls Of Fury". On the bottom or any other suitable place of it should be written in small font "With the latest hardware updates"
Font: Editor's choice. Anything which suits the banner.
Font Color: Anything that matches the theme.
Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Name on forum: eX.Drunk
Extra Comments: Hope it fits the size. (if possible make 2 banners. One a little large and the other small. As i may change my theme sooner or later and i want it to fit :|)
Proof of Forum ownership screen shot:
Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by BlackScorpion on March 21st 2013, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited screenshot)
eX.Drunk
eX.Drunk

Male Posts : 16
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Banner Creation :>

Post by BlackScorpion March 24th 2013, 4:08 am

Here's my try, let me know if you need anything changed.

Code:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2e66djd.gif

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7009

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by eX.Drunk March 24th 2013, 12:32 pm

its nice but i want an HD banner, you know which would be clear and dont have to be edited. Its colour should be original and not changed. Like the original picture's color was blue and you made it red =p
umm the banner i am currently using is from a noob site and is temporary. No need to use that picture for the banner. My theme sucks as well :/ i could really use a new theme right about now. If you could help me i would really appreciate it. I just want a decent dark theme with matching back ground and banners. :|
i am a newbie with html. I am a c++ user.
eX.Drunk
eX.Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion March 24th 2013, 10:21 pm

eX.Drunk wrote:its nice but i want an HD banner, you know which would be clear and dont have to be edited. Its colour should be original and not changed. Like the original picture's color was blue and you made it red =p
umm the banner i am currently using is from a noob site and is temporary. No need to use that picture for the banner. My theme sucks as well :/ i could really use a new theme right about now. If you could help me i would really appreciate it. I just want a decent dark theme with matching back ground and banners. :|
i am a newbie with html. I am a c++ user.

Once you decide which theme you will be using and know exactly what you want your banner to look like , come back and edit your post. We don't need to keep wasting our time, creating banners for nothing.

As for the Theme, take a look at Hitskin.com, there are plenty of great themes there. Thank You.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by eX.Drunk March 25th 2013, 1:33 pm

okay sorry for that. :/
i have chosen my theme just need to put my forum name for this banner. can you remove whats written on it and change it to just Balls of fury? with a fancy style? thats all i want right now.
eX.Drunk
eX.Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion March 26th 2013, 3:44 am

Here ya go..

1)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When your request is complete, please mark it as [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button, select [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and click 'Send'.

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by eX.Drunk March 26th 2013, 11:04 am

oh Thank you so much =) They're great!
eX.Drunk
eX.Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion March 27th 2013, 11:12 pm

eX.Drunk wrote:oh Thank you so much =) They're great!

Considered complete

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down