The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

How can I remove unnecessary information on my forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved How can I remove unnecessary information on my forum?

Post by Alamein on April 8th 2013, 2:00 am

Hi. Below is an image of my problem; I have drawn a yellow circle around a lot of cluttering information that appears on every category detailing your permissions, who is the moderator, etc, but I don't want it. It doesn't look very neat so I want to know how to remove it.



Last edited by Alamein on April 9th 2013, 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Alamein
New Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How can I remove unnecessary information on my forum?

Post by Cristianlee on April 8th 2013, 2:27 am

@Alamein wrote:Hi. Below is an image of my problem; I have drawn a yellow circle around a lot of cluttering information that appears on every category detailing your permissions, who is the moderator, etc, but I don't want it. It doesn't look very neat so I want to know how to remove it.


Go to General > Forum > Categories and Forums > Modified > Permission
Just Uncheck it......


Cristianlee
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : Villasis,Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How can I remove unnecessary information on my forum?

Post by SLGray on April 8th 2013, 3:08 am

@Cristianlee wrote:
@Alamein wrote:Hi. Below is an image of my problem; I have drawn a yellow circle around a lot of cluttering information that appears on every category detailing your permissions, who is the moderator, etc, but I don't want it. It doesn't look very neat so I want to know how to remove it.


Go to General > Forum > Categories and Forums > Modified > Permission
Just Uncheck it......

This will not remove that information.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36751
Reputation : 2449
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How can I remove unnecessary information on my forum?

Post by Alamein on April 8th 2013, 4:44 am

@SLGray wrote:
@Cristianlee wrote:
@Alamein wrote:Hi. Below is an image of my problem; I have drawn a yellow circle around a lot of cluttering information that appears on every category detailing your permissions, who is the moderator, etc, but I don't want it. It doesn't look very neat so I want to know how to remove it.


Go to General > Forum > Categories and Forums > Modified > Permission
Just Uncheck it......

This will not remove that information.

Yeah, I did try that already.

Alamein
New Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How can I remove unnecessary information on my forum?

Post by Sir Chivas™ on April 8th 2013, 5:13 am

Hi,

Forum version? Very Happy



Attention!
- Please provide your forum URL at all times.
- When the issue is solved, please mark it as solved.



Sir Chivas™
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 6783
Reputation : 430
Language : EN, FR, ES
Location : || CSS || HTML || Graphics Designs || Support ||

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How can I remove unnecessary information on my forum?

Post by Sanket on April 8th 2013, 7:14 am


Thank you for using the search function to find the solution & post it here for the author of this thread. thumright Smile

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How can I remove unnecessary information on my forum?

Post by Alamein on April 9th 2013, 12:49 am

Fixed it -- thanks for the help all. I had previously tried searching for it but came up empty handed, so thanks!


Alamein
New Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How can I remove unnecessary information on my forum?

Post by SLGray on April 9th 2013, 1:03 am

Topic Solved & Locked


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36751
Reputation : 2449
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum