The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HTML Widget help

2 posters

Go down

HTML Widget help Empty HTML Widget help

Post by arijitsen April 13th 2013, 4:03 am

Hi everyone,

I want to create a widget similar to this site..I need that uploading menu stuff..Can somebody please help me..I really need help..!!
arijitsen
Forumember

Male Posts : 126
Language : English

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

HTML Widget help Empty Re: HTML Widget help

Post by kirk April 13th 2013, 8:01 pm

It looks like something from wordpress that wordpress offers for their sites?
Is there a code wordpress provides to put that on other websites or forums?

I would think the only way to add this would be to create it through wordpress ? Then either use a iframe to have it placed on your forum somewhere like html page.. or use the coding if it is compatible to use with forumotion?

I have tested what they have there on a html page and dose work, however it would all lead back to that site for the same way it is set up for them. With that being done i am sure if you was to create a wordpresss account and set it up like they have done, then you should be able to incorporate it somehow to your forum? But then that raises the questions would your members or anyone else have to then be registered to your wordpress site as well in order to use it correctly ? so yeah not sure, i am seeing a email required and looks to go to facebook groups so may not even be something being posted to that wordpress page?, Once again i am really not sure?

so you can try to check it out here. i do know there are a lot of things that can be added to other websites/forums/blogs from wordpress, but as far as what that is i am not sure?
wordpress
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

HTML Widget help Empty Re: HTML Widget help

Post by arijitsen April 14th 2013, 5:07 am

Huh..Ok..Thnx though..Still waiting for some more response..If I don't get anymore response within 10 days feel free to lock it..:^:
arijitsen
Forumember

Male Posts : 126
Language : English

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down