The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Create a chess game page

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Create a chess game page

Post by nikisharma on April 14th 2013, 8:07 am

Hi there , can i create a chess game page in my forum where players can play chess online too

Thanks in Advace


Last edited by nikisharma on April 14th 2013, 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

nikisharma
New Member

Posts : 19
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Create a chess game page

Post by Zacbonic/Albinotiger on April 14th 2013, 8:09 am

Hello,I do not believe you can, but you can make a dice game.

Zacbonic/Albinotiger
Forumember

Male Posts : 92
Reputation : 3
Language : English, Spanish, French,And Dutch
Location : United states

http://redwood.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Create a chess game page

Post by Sanket on April 14th 2013, 8:11 am

Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

http://www.geekswithchess.com/affiliate.html

You could add the code they provided. But, it requires their login.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Create a chess game page

Post by nikisharma on April 14th 2013, 8:18 am

@Zacbonic/Albinotiger wrote:Hello,I do not believe you can, but you can make a dice game.

How do i create a dice game in my forum?

Thanks

nikisharma
New Member

Posts : 19
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Create a chess game page

Post by nikisharma on April 14th 2013, 8:19 am

@Sanket wrote:
Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

http://www.geekswithchess.com/affiliate.html

You could add the code they provided. But, it requires their login.

can i create a chess game page in my forum

thanks

nikisharma
New Member

Posts : 19
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Create a chess game page

Post by Sanket on April 14th 2013, 8:20 am

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

http://help.forumotion.com/t13528-creating-an-html-page
You can add the code while creating the html pageg.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Create a chess game page

Post by nikisharma on April 14th 2013, 8:23 am

@Sanket wrote:
Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

http://help.forumotion.com/t13528-creating-an-html-page
You can add the code while creating the html pageg.

How could i add a code and create a new html page ? please help me and guide me step by step


Thanks

nikisharma
New Member

Posts : 19
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Create a chess game page

Post by Zacbonic/Albinotiger on April 14th 2013, 8:23 am

@nikisharma wrote:
@Zacbonic/Albinotiger wrote:Hello,I do not believe you can, but you can make a dice game.

How do i create a dice game in my forum?

Thanks
Well if you are still interested in creating a dice game
Go to: ACP>Modules>Scroll down and you should see roleplay games, this will be where you set it up.

Zacbonic/Albinotiger
Forumember

Male Posts : 92
Reputation : 3
Language : English, Spanish, French,And Dutch
Location : United states

http://redwood.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Create a chess game page

Post by nikisharma on April 14th 2013, 8:27 am

@Zacbonic/Albinotiger wrote:
@nikisharma wrote:
@Zacbonic/Albinotiger wrote:Hello,I do not believe you can, but you can make a dice game.

How do i create a dice game in my forum?

Thanks
Well if you are still interested in creating a dice game
Go to: ACP>Modules>Scroll down and you should see roleplay games, this will be where you set it up.

Well i can see roleplay games but in that i can see only roll dice and what code shold i add to it and what about chess game page , how can i create that one

nikisharma
New Member

Posts : 19
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Create a chess game page

Post by Zacbonic/Albinotiger on April 14th 2013, 8:49 am

Well Sanket gave a link to the tutorial for the chess game,I could probably try and guide you through it.
For the dice game Click on dices roll and ,Activate the roll of dices : Click yes, then you can change the name of dices roll to whatever you want, and click yes on Activate bbc code for dices roll and then create a topic for a dice game. then members can create their own game using the dice.

Zacbonic/Albinotiger
Forumember

Male Posts : 92
Reputation : 3
Language : English, Spanish, French,And Dutch
Location : United states

http://redwood.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Create a chess game page

Post by Jophy on April 14th 2013, 8:56 am

@nikisharma wrote:
@Zacbonic/Albinotiger wrote:
@nikisharma wrote:
@Zacbonic/Albinotiger wrote:Hello,I do not believe you can, but you can make a dice game.

How do i create a dice game in my forum?

Thanks
Well if you are still interested in creating a dice game
Go to: ACP>Modules>Scroll down and you should see roleplay games, this will be where you set it up.

Well i can see roleplay games but in that i can see only roll dice and what code shold i add to it and what about chess game page , how can i create that one
You can add the code in an HTML page, here's the guide on how to put & create an HTML page:
http://help.forumotion.com/t13528-creating-an-html-page

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

In progress Create a chess game page

Post by nikisharma on April 14th 2013, 9:28 am

@Jophy wrote:
@nikisharma wrote:
@Zacbonic/Albinotiger wrote:
@nikisharma wrote:
@Zacbonic/Albinotiger wrote:Hello,I do not believe you can, but you can make a dice game.

How do i create a dice game in my forum?

Thanks
Well if you are still interested in creating a dice game
Go to: ACP>Modules>Scroll down and you should see roleplay games, this will be where you set it up.

Well i can see roleplay games but in that i can see only roll dice and what code shold i add to it and what about chess game page , how can i create that one
You can add the code in an HTML page, here's the guide on how to put & create an HTML page:
http://help.forumotion.com/t13528-creating-an-html-page

i want my users to play chess games online in my fourm so that i can increase the traffic , that why i am troubling you all and i am sorry for that please...is there any way that i can make my users to play chess game against each other after they login to my forum.

thanks

nikisharma
New Member

Posts : 19
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Create a chess game page

Post by Jophy on April 14th 2013, 9:29 am

I'm not sure, you can create a navigation bar for that page, so when they click at it, they will be redirected at that page.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Create a chess game page

Post by Zacbonic/Albinotiger on April 14th 2013, 9:57 am

Your not troubling us at all, did you try the link Sanket gave you?

Zacbonic/Albinotiger
Forumember

Male Posts : 92
Reputation : 3
Language : English, Spanish, French,And Dutch
Location : United states

http://redwood.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum