The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abusive Staff

5 posters

Go down

In progress Abusive Staff

Post by Naraca May 17th 2013, 5:37 am

Okay so I read the rules as much as I could but even so I couldn't cover everything so I apologize if this topic is perhaps misplaced or maybe it's somethings that's already been covered by you guys, in which case if you could throw me a link to the answer to my problem then that would be great.

So basically, I know a guy who owns a site that is quite popular. It's got a lot of members and has been around for 4 years. Now as far as I knew before this guy used to be a nice fellow. A young kid at the time when the whole site came out. Anyways, basically throughout those 4 years there have been several complaints made on him for abuse of power. When I say abuse I mean that just one example is that since the site is so popular he would use the fact that he is staff to basically pull girls into sexually pleasing him. Now I don't mean physically, hence why I'm coming here for this, if it was physical then I'd just go to authorities.

But what this guy does is threaten people with banning them from his popular site in order get them to do favors for him, he has had tons of complaints from many members and users, he's banned so many people that have even tried to argue with him, and the worst part is that people still stay.
I know there are a lot of people who abuse admin power by doing jerky things to people, but this has been going on for 4 years. Even now there's countless problems that people have with him.

Basically what I'm saying I got one mean SOB that's running a big site and being the worst kinda admin. So if maybe this isn't the right place to go, or if you guys can't help with that then just let me know please. Either way I'm telling ya though this has been a huge problem for the people on site and it had been becoming a problem.
So any help, or any direction and to where, or what I should do would be appreciated.

Thank you for reading this long message.
Naraca
Naraca

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Abusive Staff

Post by refresh101 May 17th 2013, 5:39 am

Hello Can You Provide The Link Of That Site?
refresh101
refresh101
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca May 17th 2013, 5:40 am

Of course here, sorry I forgot to actually put the link in lol

http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net/
Naraca
Naraca

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca May 17th 2013, 5:41 am

(Sorry for double post)

The guy who runs the site is named "Vermillion Emperor Kouzai"
Naraca
Naraca

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 17th 2013, 7:39 am

Naraca wrote:Of course here, sorry I forgot to actually put the link in lol

http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net/

Naraca wrote:(Sorry for double post)

The guy who runs the site is named "Vermillion Emperor Kouzai"
Hello,

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead.

If you have a complaint against a forum, please read this:
https://help.forumotion.com/t12330-complaint-against-a-forum-how-to

You can send screenshots whether on posts or any other method that the admin or this forum is harassing members into posting something like sexual content.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Base May 17th 2013, 10:38 am

Hello,

Please also note that the forum itself must be violating our terms of service in order for any action to be taken. You can familiarise yourself with our TOS here: https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca May 18th 2013, 4:21 am

Okay, so after looking over the Terms of Service I can say that there are some actions Kouzai has done which violate the TOS. However I'm betting you guys would want proof of that. It would take some time but I could get it. When I get it, and put it up here, I just got two questions.

1. Some of the proof would be rather adult, since in order to prove the sexual violations I'd of course need to show it, it wouldn't be any adult pictures as far as I know but the text would be very adult. Would I PM that to someone or would I just put it up here?

2. Once I get the proof and you all can see what he's doing is wrong, what action could be taken to prevent this from continuing?

I do wanna say that no matter how this goes, thank you for helping me out, I really appreciate it.
Naraca
Naraca

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 18th 2013, 1:02 pm

Hello,

We already redirected you to read this if in case you have a complaint against a forum:

Complaints should only be sent to the litigation team and not to us(volunteer staff) as we don't handle them. You can of course send the evidence there. Thank you for understanding. Smile
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 19th 2013, 1:32 am

Well Naraca it does seem a bit far fetched to be true. Are you sure you are not exaggerating? If that forum is doing anything to violate the terms of service, Forumotion can deal with it. Though if that's not the case,then there's nothing that Forumotion can do. If the admin is being abusive, the best thing would be to leave that forum, and not go there again.

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 21st 2013, 12:15 am

Well like said above, all complaints are to be made to forumotion litigation and litigation only, We do not deal with complaints against other forums here on forumotion support forum.

Please send you complaint here to litigation like stated above.

since the question was answered and we do not take complaints here on forumotion support i will now lock and move to archives after 24 hours.

>>>THREAD NOW LOCKED<<<
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down