The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My members can't register with their mobile phones

2 posters

Go down

My members can't register with their mobile phones Empty My members can't register with thier mobile phones

Post by lheyhe May 20th 2013, 5:57 pm

Please Admin I need your help on this, there are some people that heard about my forum site and are trying to register using their mobile phones, but all they get while trying to fill the fields and trying to save is that the site will return them back to their previous page and asked them to Fill the required fields in* which they have done but it will still be bringing the same page out. Please I need your help urgently because I don't know what next to do. This is the address to my forum site www.naija.1talk.net
lheyhe

Language : English

Back to top Go down

My members can't register with their mobile phones Empty Re: My members can't register with their mobile phones

Post by kirk May 20th 2013, 6:13 pm

lheyhe wrote:Please Admin I need your help on this, there are some people that heard about my forum site and are trying to register using their mobile phones, but all they get while trying to fill the fields and trying to save is that the site will return them back to their previous page and asked them to Fill the required fields in* which they have done but it will still be bringing the same page out. Please I need your help urgently because I don't know what next to do. This is the address to my forum site www.naija.1talk.net

Please do not start multi post with the same topic, Also be sure to post in the correct section.

Thread now locked and continue here.

https://help.forumotion.com/t124014-my-members-can-t-register-with-their-mobile-phones
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum