The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is Sanket ill or left?

3 posters

Go down

is Sanket ill or left? Empty is Sanket ill or left?

Post by S-t-e-v-e- May 21st 2013, 9:23 pm

just wondering where he is?
S-t-e-v-e-
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

is Sanket ill or left? Empty Re: is Sanket ill or left?

Post by kirk May 21st 2013, 11:49 pm

S-t-e-v-e- wrote:just wondering where he is?

Sanket is here everyday, thumleft

:As a reminder:
If members need assistant with something please be sure to have the problem posted in the correct section and to give at least 24 hours for a response. If in the case there is no reply after 24 hours fell free to pm a staff member and remind them.

Other then that sanket is here as frequent as he can be along with conducting and maintaining all of his administrative duties as well. If someone needs his assistance we ask the problem is first posted on the board and to allow staff to determine whether or not Sanket or a pro admin is needed.
(If it is somthing that a admin is needed for we will indeed get them for you) Very good

With hat said,I see no reason to keep this here as a discussion, threads like this can tend to go in the wrong direction at times so to ensure this dose not happen i will now lock the thread.

S-t-e-v-e- next time just feel free to pm a staff member to ask things like this Smile thanks
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

is Sanket ill or left? Empty Re: is Sanket ill or left?

Post by Sanket May 22nd 2013, 1:16 pm

Just to add to this, i am back. I was out of the city for a few days. Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum