The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help with Domain Name Transfer

4 posters

Go down

Solved need help with Domain Name Transfer

Post by Solo-Ian Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:41 pm

I am looking at moving / transferring my domain (www.arsrealm.com) to our new host.
the reason we are moving is because over 300+ members have requested it all who are part of our growing gaming community.

But when i look at the topic todo with this (https://help.forumotion.com/t105014-remove-transfer-a-personalized-domain-name#684919) and i try to PM Leeloo it say i dont have enouth posts to private message now i dont know how many you need because it dosnt state it anywhere.
Is there any other way for me to get my domain name released for me to put it on our new site?

Many thanks Ian

Last edited by Solo-Ian on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Solo-Ian

Male Posts : 8
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: need help with Domain Name Transfer

Post by SLGray Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:54 pm

You have the required number (2) of posts to send a pm, but Leeloo is no longer with Forumotion. Send it to Sanket.

need help with Domain Name Transfer Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51464

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Solo-Ian Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:35 pm

thank you very much
Solo-Ian

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Topic Solved & Locked
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:07 am

Solo-Ian wrote:I am looking at moving / transferring my domain (www.arsrealm.com) to our new host.
the reason we are moving is because over 300+ members have requested it all who are part of our growing gaming community.

But when i look at the topic todo with this (https://help.forumotion.com/t105014-remove-transfer-a-personalized-domain-name#684919) and i try to PM Leeloo it say i dont have enouth posts to private message now i dont know how many you need because it dosnt state it anywhere.
Is there any other way for me to get my domain name released for me to put it on our new site?

Many thanks Ian

hello,
i sent you the auth info code by PM. but carfull, this domain name is noted by ICANN like this: Transfer locked until 04/08/2013. so even if you have the transfer code, you can not do it until the 05 of august.
i unloked the domain. in august 05, you can ask for the domain delation directlly from your admin panel and than use the auth code in your new registrant cpanel to transfer the domain.
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum