The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Picture Request

2 posters

Go down

Forum Picture Request Empty Forum Picture Request

Post by Ariana Grande June 9th 2013, 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I want someone to make something like this for me. Instead, I want it to say
Star Lounge ☆ Administrator. Instead of the forumotion creature, I'd like a star, that star would be a cyan blue, with a darker blue outline. I also want the glow to be #79DAFF. I would do this myself, but I need to re-install GIMP and I'm too lazy for that. So if various people would try to do this, I'd choose the best one. Thanks.
Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande
Forumember

Female Posts : 55
Language : English + French

Back to top Go down

Forum Picture Request Empty Re: Forum Picture Request

Post by BlackScorpion June 10th 2013, 3:39 am

Ariana Grande wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I want someone to make something like this for me. Instead, I want it to say
Star Lounge ☆ Administrator. Instead of the forumotion creature, I'd like a star, that star would be a cyan blue, with a darker blue outline. I also want the glow to be #79DAFF. I would do this myself, but I need to re-install GIMP and I'm too lazy for that. So if various people would try to do this, I'd choose the best one. Thanks.

Please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and use the proper graphic request format. Please reply with the proper format with 24 hours or your request will be denied. Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Forum Picture Request Empty Re: Forum Picture Request

Post by BlackScorpion June 11th 2013, 6:55 pm

Request Denied. Did not follow the rules & guidelines of the Graphic Request Section.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down