The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making it able to link items from World of Warcraft.

2 posters

Go down

Would you want this ad-on as a WoW player?

Making it able to link items from World of Warcraft. Left11100%Making it able to link items from World of Warcraft. Right11 100% 
[ 2 ]
Making it able to link items from World of Warcraft. Left110%Making it able to link items from World of Warcraft. Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Making it able to link items from World of Warcraft. Empty Making it able to link items from World of Warcraft.

Post by Game Angel February 15th 2008, 8:32 pm

I was reading a bit on the forumotion and then i tought about something i saw ages ago on another guilds site, they used something to make a loot pop up when you mouse over an item, so if peeps visit your forum and they want to see which loot dropped from a certain boss they could just mouse over to get a link.
Most guilds post the loot below the killscreen Smile i don't know if this can be added or already is somewhere so don't shoot me if this is a stupid proposal Very Happy
Game Angel

Male Posts : 6
Language : English, Dutch.

http://ashesofphoenix.com

Back to top Go down

Making it able to link items from World of Warcraft. Empty Re: Making it able to link items from World of Warcraft.

Post by Jophy March 16th 2013, 10:53 am

Locked & Garbaged
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum