The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new editor is getting on my nerves.

4 posters

Go down

The new editor is getting on my nerves.  Empty The new editor is getting on my nerves.

Post by puppycheese June 13th 2013, 5:20 am

I have a lot of problems with this new editor. Since I had a lot of edits done to this section of my forums. All my codes are now broke because of the new editor and has taken away many features of my site. I have a template problem Because the last code it says to delete doesn't exist -__-
puppycheese
puppycheese
Forumember

Language : english

http://www.converseit.net/

Back to top Go down

The new editor is getting on my nerves.  Empty Re: The new editor is getting on my nerves.

Post by Sanket June 13th 2013, 6:20 am

Sorry, but there is no way to revert back to the old Editor.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

The new editor is getting on my nerves.  Empty Re: The new editor is getting on my nerves.

Post by Derri June 13th 2013, 2:11 pm

puppycheese wrote:I have a lot of problems with this new editor. Since I had a lot of edits done to this section of my forums. All my codes are now broke because of the new editor and has taken away many features of my site. I have a template problem Because the last code it says to delete doesn't exist -__-

It could be because you've edited the templates before and have removed this code before now.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 13th 2013, 4:33 pm

We already have an only topic thread due to all editor questions and problems. Please continue to check thread link below for any updates and to add any questions you have.

https://help.forumotion.com/t124671-only-topic-new-editor

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down