The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Uploading pictures with new editor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Uploading pictures with new editor.

Post by pumpkinhead on June 13th 2013, 5:28 pm

I used to upload pictures using imagebam and drag the bigger picture across into the image box using an apple mac . Now the new editor requires a URL code , I have tried copy and pasting all codes from imagebam into the new editor image section . All that uploads is the small version of the bigger picture .
Some help would be great ...........and I loath the new editor with a passion Evil or Very Mad

pumpkinhead

Language : english

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Uploading pictures with new editor.

Post by Sanket on June 13th 2013, 5:30 pm

What is the URL you are adding?

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMomma5 on June 13th 2013, 5:36 pm

@pumpkinhead wrote:I used to upload pictures using imagebam and drag the bigger picture across into the image box using an apple mac . Now the new editor requires a URL code , I have tried copy and pasting all codes from imagebam into the new editor image section . All that uploads is the small version of the bigger picture .
Some help would be great ...........and I loath the new editor with a passion Evil or Very Mad

Check your pre-sets for images in your Admin panel. You can adjust the size of images that you want to allow on your forum there. Go to General > Messages and Emails > Configuration.

Scroll down to "images resize" and add the maximum pixels for width and height in the boxes showing, click save.

RedMomma5
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinhead on June 13th 2013, 5:57 pm

Thanx Sanket and RedMomma5 , I will check back with you after trying your valued info , Sanket , the imagebam code is URL BB code , I may be doing something very wrong in my attempts to upload , but will persist and thanx again guys n gals for the quick response

pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on June 13th 2013, 6:05 pm

Please provide the code you add.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinhead on June 13th 2013, 6:27 pm

Hey Guys , could someone give the protocols for uploading large pictures from Imagebam to a forumotion forum using the new editor .
Having just dragged the picture across from imagebam into the old editor image window , the new editor window requests a URL , I have tried all the codes , only to upload a thumbnail and everything is OK in the configuration , image resize admin section ?.

I can get used to the new editor , however not being able to upload full size pix is a nightmare , thanx to all for the info supplied so far . Maybe have a look at the imagebam site to veiw all the codes , they are driving me crazy Shocked Confused

http://www.imagebam.com/

pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on June 13th 2013, 6:28 pm

You are still not providing me with anything to work on. Confused

Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinhead on June 14th 2013, 4:57 am

I am using img picturecode /img with brackets . This is doing the job . Thanx for all the help , this forum is a great help to everyone in times of problems of a forum nature . salut

pumpkinhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on June 14th 2013, 5:35 am

It is only resized on the image editor, but when you post it using the [img][/img] tags, are the image's size back to normal? Is the issue solved?

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum