The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Try report An Abuse many times but not be solved

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Try report An Abuse many times but not be solved

Post by thanhnguyen on June 16th 2013, 9:12 pm

Note: My English skill very low. So i using Google translate . 

I am disturbed by a website provided by this system

I have tried report an abuse by many times and many ways but seems all my efforts were in vain ... I have a feeling admin deliberately tolerating atrocities of this website

Web sites have serious violations of the following

1. Content contain gyssy in Vietnam country (  providing prostitutes in country Vietnam )  Allmost posted by Admin the website 
2. destroy my happy family (Admin post my phone number daughter as a prostitute)

And many other crimes ... I earnestly request emergency admin delete all the information on this website

I look forward mod contact me so I can send the website link ... Thank you very much. My family is living in a dark date

thanhnguyen

Language : vietnam,english

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Try report An Abuse many times but not be solved

Post by SLGray on June 16th 2013, 11:21 pm

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36701
Language : English

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on June 17th 2013, 5:30 pm

You have to report this to the link SLGray has provided above, we do not take reports here on the forumotion support forum. It is a completely different department that handle all reports. We only do tech problems here on the support forum.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by thanhnguyen on June 17th 2013, 7:57 pm

so sorry but i had try report by that link many many times from 10-14 days before

i haven't other way that i post my report in here :-s...

Now i'll try to report . Please help remove the website i report SadbecauseMy family is living in a dark days Sad(

Thank in advance

thanhnguyen

Language : vietnam,english

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on June 18th 2013, 11:08 am

Hello,

Sorry but we(volunteer staff members) don't handle the reporting of forums, if you're going to send a report to the litigation team, make sure that forum breaks the TOS and provide as many proofs as you can(such as link to posts, content, or screenshots).

After reporting, you won't get any reply from the litigation team, so you'll have to wait if the forum will be banned or not.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on June 18th 2013, 4:44 pm

Remember to add any links and screen shots to the violations taking place, Other then that if you are reporting it correctly and nothing is being done then forumotion litigation may not be finding any legit violations.You have to make sure you explain in as much details as possible and provide all links and screen shots to the violations taking place. Forumotion will not shut a site down if there is no violations. Are there are violations such as you are saying then it will indeed be shut down and handed over to onlineguardian. they may still be investigating, all you can do is wait and keep sending the reports.

Us staff here on forumotion support normally do not do this. But,If you would like, You can send me the links and screen shots to the violations so i can have a look. If it is indeed true violations then i will also send the report as well. Do not post the screen shots or links in this thread. Send them to my private message only.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum