The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour!

4 posters

Go down

How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour! Empty How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour!

Post by SupremeKing June 18th 2013, 11:48 pm

Basically everything i need is in this pic!
THIS IS NOT SOLVED I GOT NO IDEA HOW TO REMOVE THE COMPLETE ICON ALSO HERES MY FORUM ASRESS
venomrosegaming.forums.vg

How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour! S4xaok

Last edited by SupremeKing on June 18th 2013, 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
SupremeKing
Forumember

Language : Bulgarian

Back to top Go down

How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour! Empty Re: How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour!

Post by SLGray June 18th 2013, 11:50 pm

Is this solved as you have marked it with the complete icon?

For appearance issues/questions, please post your forum's address.

How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour! Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51481
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour! Empty Re: How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour!

Post by SupremeKing June 19th 2013, 12:00 am

If any1 could help me solve this id be very thankful!
SupremeKing
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard. June 19th 2013, 12:11 am

For the Forumotion bar, go Apc=>Module=>ToolBar=>and you change there on ur own.

For the logo in the middle do this: Apc=>Display=>Home Page=>Navigation=>Logo position: Center
To chnage the white background go to Colors and => Background color.
Richard.
Richard.
Forumember

Male Posts : 249
Language : English,Romanian

http://forum.phpbbonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeKing June 19th 2013, 12:24 am

Thank you Richard but problem is for some reason my panel is in Bulgarian language and i don`t know how to change it to follow instructions correctly...
Another problem seems to be the fact that its allready on center but as you can see the log is still on the left.Right Left or Center no matter it stays like in the picture it doesn`t change!

Last edited by SupremeKing on June 19th 2013, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
SupremeKing
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard. June 19th 2013, 12:33 am

may i see your overall_header?
Richard.
Richard.
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeKing June 19th 2013, 12:35 am

How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour! > THERE IT IS
I made everything black How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour! Ir2jqx
HERES THE RESULT How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour! Ncxkz5
SupremeKing
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard. June 19th 2013, 12:43 am

Arlight  no need to b mad, let me see your CSS Sheet.
Richard.
Richard.
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeKing June 19th 2013, 12:53 am

Im not mad sir just tell me where that sheet is located so i can give it to you Smile.
SupremeKing
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard. June 19th 2013, 12:58 am

Apc=>Colors=> CSS Sheet.
Richard.
Richard.
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeKing June 19th 2013, 6:57 am

There you go
How do I change background Move logo on to the middle and change letter colour! %3E
Can any1 help?
SupremeKing
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeKing June 19th 2013, 12:28 pm

Bump can any1 still help me?
SupremeKing
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 19th 2013, 12:32 pm

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeKing June 19th 2013, 1:29 pm

I apolgise  i did my last post last night then ideleted it and reposted it this morning at 6 AM now its 3 PM and i have no answear to my problems i would really apriciate it if any1 takes them to concideration i am willing to give an administrator account and password to any1 who thinks they can help!
SupremeKing
Forumember

Back to top Go down