The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Feature: Maximum number of created Dices?!

2 posters

Go down

In progress RPG Feature: Maximum number of created Dices?!

Post by Amy Cool June 23rd 2013, 11:39 am

Hello forumotion Smile

Since long time I didn't ask anything here. Reasons are probably that most of the things I usually solve on my own or your support already answered the question somewhere.

This time I want to ask about Dice rolls. I am using that feature for a long time already and I have created many forum games involving it. The members simply love it, so I will use this opportunity to thank you for creating such a great feature for our forums. :wouhou:

For the next game I am planing to make, I will need many Existing Dices, custom made. Since now, I've got 9 of them. My question is, what is the maximum limit of created Dices I can have? I am interested in knowing for example, can there be like 100 Dices or so. I tried to find an answer, but I couldn't. My apologies if this question was asked before.
Amy Cool
Amy Cool

Female Posts : 13
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: RPG Feature: Maximum number of created Dices?!

Post by SLGray June 23rd 2013, 6:32 pm

https://help.forumotion.com/t3347-the-rpg-feature

I do not see a limit on the creation of dices.

RPG Feature: Maximum number of created Dices?! Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: RPG Feature: Maximum number of created Dices?!

Post by Amy Cool June 23rd 2013, 7:33 pm

Yeah, that is what concerns me. If I go with this new Dice Game, plan and prepare everything for it, then start to create around 100 Dices and get into a limit, that would be a horrible waste of time, because all the work will be for nothing.

If maybe someone who knows the server background of RPG Feature could confirm me that there is no limit in creation of Dices, that would be great. However, if no one knows lol, I guess then the risk would have to be taken.
Amy Cool
Amy Cool

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down