The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Color problem

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Color problem

Post by nasko7 on June 27th 2013, 2:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello!
I have problem with some texts.... they just have not the same color as the other texts...
What I wanna mean: Basicly, I chose BLACK as the main color of the texts.... But, see the problem:
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3650/36yn.png
The text just became blue!


What abou the black rectangles:
I made them for hiding the personal information

nasko7
Forumember

Male Posts : 99
Reputation : 1
Language : Bulgarian

http://www.bgminecrafters.bulgarianforum.net

Back to top Go down


In progress Re: Color problem

Post by sophie13 on July 22nd 2013, 12:07 pm

Hi is it just normal texts or links? (:
because links are blue and also when changing text colours ALWAYS fill in all text coloured colunms the colour you want, so have you filled in all the text colouring opitions in black? Smile

sophie13
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : english

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by nasko7 on July 25th 2013, 9:30 pm

Just texts.

nasko7
Forumember

Male Posts : 99
Reputation : 1
Language : Bulgarian

http://www.bgminecrafters.bulgarianforum.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by SLGray on July 26th 2013, 3:36 am

Please send me a test account with access to the administration panel by private message.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35613
Reputation : 2372
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by Denny on July 30th 2013, 5:30 pm

@nasko7 wrote:Hello!
I have problem with some texts.... they just have not the same color as the other texts...
What I wanna mean: Basicly, I chose BLACK as the main color of the texts.... But, see the problem:
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3650/36yn.png
The text just became blue!


What abou the black rectangles:
I made them for hiding the personal information

 have you try to modified this??

http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/35/44/49/sshot10.jpg

maybe the moderator color is changed

Denny
Forumember

Male Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Indonesia
Location : coconut Tusk

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by nasko7 on July 31st 2013, 1:09 pm

No, It's not. I have no blue color in this menu.

nasko7
Forumember

Male Posts : 99
Reputation : 1
Language : Bulgarian

http://www.bgminecrafters.bulgarianforum.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by kirk on July 31st 2013, 5:03 pm

What is the deal with this. i don't understand why you did not just re-install the skin again long ago.


if you have custom coding then you will have to save it all and add it back when your done.
I mean it has to be something messed up you have somewhere with coding or something, and if all that has been presented is not solving the problem then the only solution i can think of would be to re-install the skin or back up the forum to a date and time to before this started to happen. but is probably to late to do that now because you will loose a lot of new post.

Try sending SLGray a test account in his pm like he has suggested to see if he can find the problem for you. Or just re-install the skin. this starting to drag on to long.


Or is this thread now leaned to something that has nothing to do with the first problem you created the thread for.
If that's the case. this is exactly why we only do one problem per thread. because people have the problem solved then ask other things and the thread drags on and on like this is doing?


kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Reputation : 651
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by nasko7 on August 2nd 2013, 3:06 pm

@kirk wrote:What is the deal with this. i don't understand why you did not just re-install the skin again long ago.


if you have custom coding then you will have to save it all and add it back when your done.
I mean it has to be something messed up you have somewhere with coding or something, and if all that has been presented is not solving the problem then the only solution i can think of would be to re-install the skin or back up the forum to a date and time to before this started to happen. but is probably to late to do that now because you will loose a lot of new post.

Try sending SLGray a test account in his pm like he has suggested to see if he can find the problem for you. Or just re-install the skin. this starting to drag on to long.


Or is this thread now leaned to something that has nothing to do with the first problem you created the thread for.
If that's the case. this is exactly why we only do one problem per thread. because people have the problem solved then ask other things and the thread drags on and on like this is doing?


I cannot understand you. Sad

nasko7
Forumember

Male Posts : 99
Reputation : 1
Language : Bulgarian

http://www.bgminecrafters.bulgarianforum.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by E-Mark on August 2nd 2013, 6:43 pm

Can you also send me a test account with an administrator panel access. I'll try to solve this Wink.

E-Mark
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1389
Reputation : 164
Language : English, Tagalog
Location : Republic of the Philippines

http://coding-spot.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by SLGray on August 2nd 2013, 7:12 pm

@nasko7 wrote:
@kirk wrote:What is the deal with this. i don't understand why you did not just re-install the skin again long ago.


if you have custom coding then you will have to save it all and add it back when your done.
I mean it has to be something messed up you have somewhere with coding or something, and if all that has been presented is not solving the problem then the only solution i can think of would be to re-install the skin or back up the forum to a date and time to before this started to happen. but is probably to late to do that now because you will loose a lot of new post.

Try sending SLGray a test account in his pm like he has suggested to see if he can find the problem for you. Or just re-install the skin. this starting to drag on to long.


Or is this thread now leaned to something that has nothing to do with the first problem you created the thread for.
If that's the case. this is exactly why we only do one problem per thread. because people have the problem solved then ask other things and the thread drags on and on like this is doing?


I cannot understand you. Sad
Kirk is asking if the first question/issue you posted in the first post is solved, and we are discussing a different issue/question now?


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35613
Reputation : 2372
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by nasko7 on August 5th 2013, 3:22 pm

We're atalking for the color problem, not for everything else.

nasko7
Forumember

Male Posts : 99
Reputation : 1
Language : Bulgarian

http://www.bgminecrafters.bulgarianforum.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by APE on August 5th 2013, 4:30 pm

ok i know the problem and it is to do with the rank it's self i have just run a test on my forum and have done the same thing all you have to do is do as the staff have said go to ACP >> Users & Groups Tab at the top of the page >>  Ranks >> Rank Administration >> go down to Помощен модератор
Change the code in that box to.

Code:
<font color="#0000ff"> Помощен модератор </Font>
Then Save.
Then your problem should be fixed if your still not sure please give me an account with Admin account and i will fix this for you Wink

Ape Neutral


Last edited by APE on August 11th 2013, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8309
Reputation : 716
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by Mr.EasyBB on August 7th 2013, 5:32 am

The simple fix for this if you want add this to your CSS stylesheet


Code:
.postprofile dd:nth-child(-n+2) font {
color: #000;
}



If you need any more assistance please ask away. I haven't read through the entire post as there are three pages of unquestionable post so I'll leave it at that. This is the fix for any linking issues.

Mr.EasyBB
Forumember

Posts : 69
Reputation : 9
Language : HTML/CSS/JS/JQUERY/MOOTOOLS

http://www.avacweb.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by kirk on August 9th 2013, 11:06 pm

@nasko7 wrote:We're atalking for the color problem, not for everything else.
Whatever happened to you sending SLGray a temp admin account to look for you?

Also i believe Ape has the problem solved and could have sworn what Ape has said has already been said before?

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Reputation : 651
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Color problem

Post by APE on August 11th 2013, 2:09 pm

@kirk wrote:
@nasko7 wrote:We're atalking for the color problem, not for everything else.
Whatever happened to you sending SLGray a temp admin account to look for you?

Also i believe Ape has the problem solved and could have sworn what Ape has said has already been said before?
 Hi kirk yes it has been said before me ;)i just gave them the code and ran a test of what this member had to make sure it was that what was doing it in the first place. I redid just what this member did and come up with the same thing as he/ she did.

as you all know the text color is only blue for that one member (mod) and it's just a little part of the code not in the right place or missing lol

Ape

PS my offer still stands if you give me an admin account by pm i will be happy to go and fix the problem for you

APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8309
Reputation : 716
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum