The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuously blocked from logging in to forum

3 posters

Go down

Continuously blocked from logging in to forum Empty Continuously blocked from logging in to forum

Post by shadowblix June 28th 2013, 3:11 am

Hello there,

I don't know why, but each time I try logging into this forum: http://camphalfblood.fullboards.com, I get this error message:
Spoiler:

I haven't done anything to the account and I was able to log on a few days ago. I complete the form and the system says its unlocked, but when I try again, the same message appears. Or it doesn't unlock me but continues to ask me to type in the Verification Code even if I got it right.

A solution would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Summer
shadowblix

Language : English, Chinese

Back to top Go down

Continuously blocked from logging in to forum Empty Re: Continuously blocked from logging in to forum

Post by Angelo_Rules June 28th 2013, 7:37 am

Good morning.Smile

Why don't you try to change your password and e-mail?
Angelo_Rules
Angelo_Rules
Forumember

Male Posts : 29
Language : Roumanian

Back to top Go down

Continuously blocked from logging in to forum Empty Re: Continuously blocked from logging in to forum

Post by Derri June 28th 2013, 1:33 pm

Angelo_Rules wrote:Good morning.Smile

Why don't you try to change your password and e-mail?

Its generally not related to a password or email. 

I used to get this when me and this person used to have to access the founder account as we were both admins. We personally put it down to the fact that I was from the UK and he was from the US and it detected a lot of different IP address accessing the account from various locations. 

Now I'm not saying that's shadowblix your issue but I'm just sharing a similar experience 

If you are still getting the issue once you've filled out CAPTCHA then I think the Staff here will provide you with assistance as that's what happened to me when I had this issue.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 1st 2013, 8:49 pm

It seems that a lot of people are still having these problems with Forumotions spam filter and Forumotion have not got round to fixing it yet. Which should have been sorted out now, as this has been going on for months. Just saying.

Back to top Go down