The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

problem in the new Editor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved problem in the new Editor

Post by Mahmoud alzamalkawy on June 28th 2013, 8:47 pm

when i post topic
it appear bbcome in the beginning of the topic:bwi:
Here is a picture to illustrate





thank uWink


Last edited by Mahmoud alzamalkawy on June 28th 2013, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mahmoud alzamalkawy
New Member

Posts : 8
Reputation : 1
Language : English and some arabic

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: problem in the new Editor

Post by Mahmoud alzamalkawy on June 28th 2013, 9:08 pm

up

Mahmoud alzamalkawy
New Member

Posts : 8
Reputation : 1
Language : English and some arabic

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: problem in the new Editor

Post by collinsexton on June 28th 2013, 9:26 pm

Try putting a space before and after the complete BB code.

For example:
Code:
text[bold]text[/bold] text
^Space Here^Space Here

collinsexton
Forumember

Male Posts : 88
Reputation : 6
Language : English, Java | HTML | CSS
Location : Indiana

http://imtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: problem in the new Editor

Post by SLGray on June 28th 2013, 11:30 pm

@Mahmoud alzamalkawy wrote:
when i post topic
it appear bbcome in the beginning of the topic:bwi:
Here is a picture to illustrate





thank uWink

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

Please don't use bold or color. Please keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36663
Reputation : 2444
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: problem in the new Editor

Post by Mahmoud alzamalkawy on June 28th 2013, 11:36 pm

@SLGray wrote:
@Mahmoud alzamalkawy wrote:
when i post topic
it appear bbcome in the beginning of the topic:bwi:
Here is a picture to illustrate





thank uWink

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

Please don't use bold or color. Please keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.

iam so sorry

Mahmoud alzamalkawy
New Member

Posts : 8
Reputation : 1
Language : English and some arabic

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: problem in the new Editor

Post by Mahmoud alzamalkawy on June 28th 2013, 11:37 pm

@collinsexton wrote:Try putting a space before and after the complete BB code.

For example:
Code:
text[bold]text[/bold] text
^Space Here^Space Here

ok thank u
problem solved

Mahmoud alzamalkawy
New Member

Posts : 8
Reputation : 1
Language : English and some arabic

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: problem in the new Editor

Post by SLGray on June 28th 2013, 11:39 pm

Second Reminder:
Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!


Topic Solved & Locked


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36663
Reputation : 2444
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum