The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank under avatar css didnt work? & where can i get ranks?

3 posters

Go down

Rank under avatar css didnt work? & where can i get ranks? Empty Rank under avatar css didnt work? & where can i get ranks?

Post by Guest 29th June 2013, 08:55

1.Ranks under avatar last css code didn't work phpbb2?

2.Gamer type rank titles?

Last edited by RikudouSennin on 29th June 2013, 19:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Rank under avatar css didnt work? & where can i get ranks? Empty Re: Rank under avatar css didnt work? & where can i get ranks?

Post by Sanket 29th June 2013, 10:09

Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
Please explain more about what you want to do.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Rank under avatar css didnt work? & where can i get ranks? Empty Re: Rank under avatar css didnt work? & where can i get ranks?

Post by Derri 29th June 2013, 13:54

Could you give us an example. 

I think this can already be done via ACP --> Users and Groups --> Rank Administration
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th June 2013, 15:18

Sanket wrote: Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
Please explain more about what you want to do.
I got a css sheet code to place my rank under the avatar but the problem was it made posting awkward so I defaulted the old one back

And I'm looking for the rank titles on here for my site

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray 29th June 2013, 19:03

2. This is the wrong section to request graphics. This is the correct section - https://help.forumotion.com/f31-graphic-requests .

Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

Rank under avatar css didnt work? & where can i get ranks? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down