The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

I can't Log in to my forum on my iPod TT___TT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't Log in to my forum on my iPod TT___TT

Post by Ordareesa on Sat 06 Jul 2013, 11:01

Okay. I've been having troubles logging on and entering the classic version. I would assume all of your newer phone updates would be the same for iPods. I haven't tried to enter any forum on my iPod since the new toolbar.

My computer was taken away so I thought I would just use my iPod if even to just tell the other members of my absence. When I clicked "Log In" It reloaded the page so I just assumed It had logged me in or whatever. Then there were no reply boxes so when I clicked the tool bar again it read "Log In" rather then "Log Out" so I tried a couple more times. All it did was reload the page. I tried clicking "Classic Version" and all it did was refresh.

The home button worked, the CV button sent me to home and the Log in sent me to the Log in page but by clicking enter I was sent back to home.

Why is this happening? Is it a setting in the admin panel? Or is it just something wrong with my iPod and I'm sorry for the trouble if it is?

Thank you

Ordareesa

Female Posts : 2
Language : English

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't Log in to my forum on my iPod TT___TT

Post by SLGray on Mon 06 Jan 2014, 06:23

Is this solved?

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36636
Language : English

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum