The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Twitter Account Integration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter Account Integration

Post by That Admin Person on July 7th 2013, 4:30 am

I was wondering if there was anyway to incorporate Twitter accounts into signing up/logging on. I know you guys have Facebook Connect, but my forum's main audience comes from Twitter, due to the fact that our official forum account uses their services. A user asked me last night if they could sign up using their Twitter account. Note that we were talking through TWITTER. If the user wasn't so nice, we would have lost her because signing up the old fashioned way is a pain now.

If this is not possible, it should be. It'll hurt a lot of people's forums. Especially in cases like ours where Facebook is refused to be used (mainly due to preference).

So my question is is there a plugin, script (HTML or Java) that can be used to incorporate Twitter sign up/login account integration? And if so, how?

That Admin Person

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter Account Integration

Post by Derri on July 7th 2013, 7:00 am

I don't think this is possible, I've looked into this myself awhile ago but I didn't come up with anything and haven't found anything to date, only facebook like you said. So I don't think it is possible.

Forum Rules: :Forumotion Staff: :Appeal A Warning: :FAQ: :Tips & Tricks: :Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public

Male Posts : 8360
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum