The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted old domain name old forum url no longer working?

3 posters

Go down

Deleted old domain name old forum url no longer working? Empty Deleted old domain name old forum url no longer working?

Post by Lone Wahya July 13th 2013, 7:14 pm

I have had a change in my url which was www.no-bs-gaming.com so I deleted the custom url only from my admin panel and now I can't access our site via the old forumotion link of no-bs-gaming.forumotion.com??? Not sure what went wrong and hopefully our community of two years isn't gone. No effort was mad to delete the community only the url used to access it?
Lone Wahya

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Deleted old domain name old forum url no longer working? Empty Re: Deleted old domain name old forum url no longer working?

Post by Derri July 13th 2013, 7:55 pm

I can access your site with the domain name you provided, sometimes it can take awhile. However I can view your site, do you have a picture of a bull in your banner? If so then I can view your forum.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Deleted old domain name old forum url no longer working? Empty Re: Deleted old domain name old forum url no longer working?

Post by Lone Wahya July 13th 2013, 8:04 pm

Thanks Derri but for myself I get another site I am working on with another forum provider...my plan was to modify my old forumotion site to another site but I cannot currently access it via the old url.
Lone Wahya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wahya July 15th 2013, 2:35 pm

all better now, somehow it rectified itself..plz mark as solved!
Lone Wahya

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 15th 2013, 9:36 pm

Topic is being garbaged as no solution was given.

Deleted old domain name old forum url no longer working? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum